Airliners.net....ARRRRRGG

Tommay85

Another stupid thread.

This is definetly the lowest I've seen them go.
mad.gif

Tom

For crying out loud. Just let it BE people!!! Its one of those things we are never gonna know for sure, and always probablly wonder about for sure. But these guys are AMAZING!!!

That is pretty bad...But guys come on, lets stop making these threads bad-talking airliners.net thats not why I'm hear. I'm hear to learn from other people about there experiances and stories...Not to read three page long topics on how stupid the people at airliners.net. They have there little group over there and we have our group over here.

[ QUOTE ]
Wow! Those folks need to put down the crack pipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

I suppose you haven't seen this yet?

If he smoked it .. How come it didn't show up during drug testings ????

I'm guessing he was a Dealer !!

That's one less bad Pilot shoot down !!

Sorry about the post guys. Dont really know why I posted it. Guess I'm just bored as hell due to rain over hear in Iowa.

Ragards

Tom

Doug, I never would have been here if it wern't for A.net!..

Well, I never went to the forums- I always had a firm belief that reading them gave you brain tumors...

I thank Alchemy for showing me the way via chat
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Another stupid thread

[/ QUOTE ]

"Peeping" Tom:

Why do you even go there (airliners.net)?

John Jones said it all: Let's stop making these threads bad-talking airliners.net, that's not why I'm here". Ditto!

As "The Wife" advised me some time ago - "Chill Out"
smile.gif

Regards,
Jeff

P.S. "The Wife" also accepted my public apology - Ditto
cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]
I thought they had moderators over there?

[/ QUOTE ]

Doug:

IF you were a moderator at airliners.net, on what basis would you terminate this "stupid thread"?

All I see there are some people excercising their Constitutional rights, discussing a controversial and emotional Aviation related subject, in a professional and respectful manner.

I don't necessarily agree with their views, but will (and have) defended their right to express them.

Keep up the good work, you provide a valuable service to your followers.

Respectfully,
Jeff

Technically they don't have a constitutional right to post anything at all at A.net, but beyond that I agree with you..
grin.gif

It doesn't mean we can't become annoyed from crazy threads..

Like I said before. I guess I was just bored or something. It is a pretty stupid topic.

I guess I'll "chill out."
smile.gif

Tom

[ QUOTE ]
Technically they don't have a constitutional right to post anything at all at A.net

Why?

[ QUOTE ]
but beyond that I agree with you

Thank you.

[ QUOTE ]
It doesn't mean we can't become annoyed from crazy threads

TRUE.

[ QUOTE ]
Gah!

I thought they had moderators over there?

[/ QUOTE ]
There are, but rather than moderate they just help fuel the flames..

TWA 800's captain wouldn't allow the chem trail apparatus to be installed during the preflight so the NSA subsequentially destroyed the aircraft and all evidence of the conversation.

Don't you guys know?!

Back