Airliners.net....ARRRRRGG

I'm kidding. I met one of those chem trail consiracy theorists while in line at an electronics store a few weeks ago and it kind of freaked me out!

[ QUOTE ]
I'm kidding. I met one of those chem trail consiracy theorists while in line at an electronics store a few weeks ago and it kind of freaked me out!

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, I read that post. Reminded me of two UW employees who would be on my bus every couple of days, arguing about 'space-time continum' behavior like the stuff was science and not TV.

(no offense to Trek fans intended)

"Technically they don't have a constitutional right to post anything at all at A.net"

Well, I was just saying technically, because it's not like you'll see the censor police running in and closing the conversation, just that, if airliners.net wanted to, they can censor whatever kind of conversation on their forums they wish, just as Doug could do here (but he's not crazy.. right?
blush.gif
) ).

But that's what the off-stopic forums are for anyway, especially at a.net, it's crazy over there!.. Just gotta make sure moderators don't let it get out of hand.

Nah, no police closing threads, but when some threads start to go a little wayward, I'll usually step in and try to drop a little knowledge so it wouldn't degrade into "Aliens abducted Lacey Peterson because she knew that Princess Di and the Fedayeen had TWA 800 shot down because it had the director of the IDF onboard with a stash of Double-Eagle coins".

I'm pretty bad at making stuff up as you can see.

[ QUOTE ]
Nah, no police closing threads, but when some threads start to go a little wayward, I'll usually step in and try to drop a little knowledge so it wouldn't degrade into "Aliens abducted Lacey Peterson because she knew that Princess Di and the Fedayeen had TWA 800 shot down because it had the director of the IDF onboard with a stash of Double-Eagle coins".

I'm pretty bad at making stuff up as you can see.

[/ QUOTE ]

C'mon doug, you know theres got to be a website out there dedicated to exactly that theory
grin.gif

Theory? That's what actually happened man, didn't you know?

The govn'ts using the chem trails to keep you from seeing the light!

BTW, I sell a device for $15,000 that provides protection from chem trails...

[ QUOTE ]
As "The Wife" advised me some time ago - "Chill Out"

[/ QUOTE ] You mean I actually had some effective advice for once? Lol. Life is a lot easier when are just chilled out and don't have to get your uh, under roos in a bunch over everything, isn't it?

Back