Airline guys rejoice

Dog hair is THE WORST to try and vacuum from the more plush corp jet carpet.

:yeahthat:

Worst I ever saw was a flight where there were 2 toddlers, 3 adults and 2 yappy dogs. The kids made a huge mess, we had mayo all over the plane, food was ground into the seats, and the adults weren't much better. Oh and the dogs peed and crapped in the plane.

We sent them to cleaning bill on that one. People never cease to amaze.

true story, at my old job I actually had to clean up dog crap. The passenger had 3 dogs with her and they squated twice during the flight. The thing that sucked was we didnt find it untill after the passenger was long gone... she didnt even tell us or attempt to clean it or anything.

There's no way that is corporate and i'd be amazed if it was a private owner.

Those photos have charter / fractional written all over them. Please tell me i'm right...

Those photos have charter / fractional written all over them. Please tell me i'm right...

He did say it was the owners....

My dog poop story was charter. Sentient to be exact, the Wal-Mart of the charter world

Is that a bottle of 'warming jell' in the aisle?

No, just a "Lil' Fiji" bottle. I can't stock the airplane with regular Fiji bottles; the principals complained that they don't fit in the cup holders. Thinking back on it now, its ironic that that's the reason, since the bottles rarely find the cup holders to begin with.

Then I'll consider you amazed. Like I said, it would almost be a little more understandable if it was charter/frax. It was the CEO of the company that owns the airplane.

Makes ya wish you could leave it like that for them the next time they board the plane...but then again, I would feel bad for the treating such an expensive item with no respect!

I thought this thread was about this...

450px-Aircraft_lavatory_service.jpg

unfortunately due to budget constraints my FBO doesn't give us luxuries such as aprons and that fancy face helmet thingy...nor nice gloves like that.

I would gladly clean that cabin rather than get covered in blue juice for $8 an hour...

Let me give you the FULL story

The OP flew through turbulence, made rapid power changes, and showed what kind of landing the plane can actually take without breaking. In return the passengers dumped the crap all over.

:)

In all honesty those pictures don't look that bad. I'm a 121 pilot and I do straighten up at outstations when I have time, I give the flight attendant a hand and it usually looks similar to that. Whether its ground in muffins pieces, cheerios all over the floor, snot rags, piles of newspapers, coffee cups, diapers...you name it (x50). I'm always looking for brooms and dustbusters to get the ground crap out. Sorry, say it's the airline's fault for not hiring cleaners but I cannot stand having a filthy plane.

In all honesty those pictures don't look that bad. I'm a 121 pilot and I do straighten up at outstations when I have time, I give the flight attendant a hand and it usually looks similar to that. Whether its ground in muffins pieces, cheerios all over the floor, snot rags, piles of newspapers, coffee cups, diapers...you name it (x50). I'm always looking for brooms and dustbusters to get the ground crap out. Sorry, say it's the airline's fault for not hiring cleaners but I cannot stand having a filthy plane.

I"ll 2nd that.

There are only a handful of stations that offer help in cleaning....i mean litterally that-i can count all them on 1 hand....the rest of it is up to us.

We help the FA out and clean the cabin on all the CRJ's, the 50, 70, and 76 seaters....and they are just as bad as the pictures.... times the number of seats onboard.

The difference though is that the passengers youre hauling bought thier ticket on Orbitz for $99 one way, the original poster's pax OWN the multi million dollar plane.

450px-Aircraft_lavatory_service.jpg

unfortunately due to budget constraints my FBO doesn't give us luxuries such as aprons and that fancy face helmet thingy...nor nice gloves like that.

I would gladly clean that cabin rather than get covered in blue juice for $8 an hour...

I would call OSHA if I were you. It's required by health code.

No, just a "Lil' Fiji" bottle. I can't stock the airplane with regular Fiji bottles; the principals complained that they don't fit in the cup holders. Thinking back on it now, its ironic that that's the reason, since the bottles rarely find the cup holders to begin with.

Then I'll consider you amazed. Like I said, it would almost be a little more understandable if it was charter/frax. It was the CEO of the company that owns the airplane.

Were you at RDU a few days ago?

I think everyone should have to do a tour dumping the biffy just to get an appreciation for it.

Personally, my best story is that I dumped the biffy on Air Force Two back when Al Gore was the man. Unfortunately, someone had installed "the donut" incorrectly -- typical -- and when I opened the outside handle, predictably it became a blue-water geyser.

Back