Airline Ground Schools?

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any information or such on the Aircraft Dispatcher program offered by Airline Ground Schools? I'm interested in a online program as I currently don't have any tight time line that I'd want to complete it by. So It seems like a mostly online based program might be the best way to go, as it would allow me to go at my own pace and continue my with my full time fueling job. Thanks, Dan

Hello all, I was wondering if anyone has any information or such on the Aircraft Dispatcher program offered by Airline Ground Schools? I'm interested in a online program as I currently don't have any tight time line that I'd want to complete it by. So It seems like a mostly online based program might be the best way to go, as it would allow me to go at my own pace and continue my with my full time fueling job. Thanks, Dan

I am learning towards attending their class later this month and happy to provide my experience. I am taking my FAA ADX written early next week. I really like Sheffield as well but can not get it to work with my work/personal life etc. They too have various online options. AGS seems pretty good from what I can see. PM me later this month and I can provide more details (assuming I do take their class). I also think others on here have attended AGS and probably can comment.

I am learning towards attending their class later this month and happy to provide my experience. I am taking my FAA ADX written early next week. I really like Sheffield as well but can not get it to work with my work/personal life etc. They too have various online options. AGS seems pretty good from what I can see. PM me later this month and I can provide more details (assuming I do take their class). I also think others on here have attended AGS and probably can comment.

What is the best method or software to study for ADX written? I heard Sheppard and AllATP were far better than Gleim because they eliminate about a 1/3 of the database questions and provide hints and tips to study and pass within a couple of days.

Back