Air Cargo Carriers

aobt14

I have a few questions about ACC.

1. How many hours a month/year do most people average?
2. What are the chances of getting "on demand" instead of a scheduled run right out of training?
3. There appears to be a route into Kansas on the website but it does not mention it in textual format. Is KICT a base?
4. What are the junior bases?
6. Which runs are DHL and which are UPS?
7. What routes have the longest flight times (out-and-backs with more than 1 stop)?
8. Is upgrade time typically under a year?

You know whats BS about ACC? They say "check our post on Climb To 350 for the latest hiring news" . That site costs money, and I find it stupid you have to pay to apply for 1 company at one site, AAps is yet another, and the list goes on. It' horse****

You know whats BS about ACC? They say "check our post on Climb To 350 for the latest hiring news" . That site costs money, and I find it stupid you have to pay to apply for 1 company at one site, AAps is yet another, and the list goes on. It' horse****

AAps does not require payment to apply to any airline. It only requires money to convenience you when applying to multiple airlines.

That said, ACC has its issues. Pay is low. They include per diem in their "pay" to trick people into taking a very low paying job.

I believe they also don't give permanent bases. Not sure on this one though.

I know N360SA used to be based out of JVY and sometimes I'd chat with the crews and found out they were on demand out of there. Its been based out of SFO for the last year or two doing SFO-MHR-SFO, I'm guessing there's probably only 2 guys based out here on that run?

I applied last week using a good ol' fashioned fax machine. I have tripple the total time they want for FO's plus 135 experience but only at 20 hrs of multi so I probably won't hear anything. I hate multi requirements. ACC looks like a good place to build some crew multi turbine for six months or so and jump to a top tier regional. Plus they have CASS.

AAps does not require payment to apply to any airline. It only requires money to convenience you when applying to multiple airlines.
Ok. Well... we are pilots. We are lazy. Most of us would rather throw money at the problem and have a 1 stop shop, lets be honest. I paid for mine, and have some 7 airlines on my target list. I couldn't imagine having to log in/out for every single individual app. Too much work, heh... That's the reason I, and many others paid for there respective account.

Ok. Well... we are pilots. We are lazy. Most of us would rather throw money at the problem and have a 1 stop shop, lets be honest. I paid for mine, and have some 7 airlines on my target list. I couldn't imagine having to log in/out for every single individual app. Too much work, heh... That's the reason I, and many others paid for there respective account.
It is a service for us. If AAps didn't exist we would likely being doing individual applications at different airlines anyway. I don't mind paying the $50/yr.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

*their
Hope the spelling on your apps was better than the above.

I got a invite to a live interview. I declined when I found out that you have to pay half of your airline ticket to get there. Starting pay for FO's is $24,500 including per diem. Awesome! lol.

Derek

What were your times! , dhood84? 24k for maybe 6 months to a year, then upgrade and youre in the 45-50k range. That's pretty comparable to the regionals, no?

What were your times! , dhood84? 24k for maybe 6 months to a year, then upgrade and youre in the 45-50k range. That's pretty comparable to the regionals, no?
No it isnt. When you hear about pay at the regionals it doesn't include per diem. That means you actually get more money at the regionals if you add the per diem to the regional pay.

Oh snap.

Popcorn-18-Popcorn-Cat.gif

Back