Ahh yes!

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
Nothing like bidding a trip with an 18 hour layover in PHX so I can sit at home, browse Jetcareers and still earn per diem! Yeah!
smile.gif

I get to actually talk to a girl on a layover, guilt-free!
smile.gif
My wife, woo hoo!

Word to your mother...or some other phrase that shouldn't fit in here but somehow does do to the fame of Vanilla Ice...

[ QUOTE ]
Word to your mother...or some other phrase that shouldn't fit in here but somehow does do to the fame of Vanilla Ice...

[/ QUOTE ]

Now, stop...
Collaborate and Lis'sen.
Doug is back with a brand new invention...

Gee, maybe I oughta quite while I'm ahead...

The Cubbies are awesome this year. Last night's game was exciting. Mark Prior is pitching tonight, so it should be an intresting game. I think the Cubs will take the NLCS.

[ QUOTE ]
Nothing like bidding a trip with an 18 hour layover in PHX so I can sit at home, browse Jetcareers and still earn per diem! Yeah!
smile.gif

I get to actually talk to a girl on a layover, guilt-free!
smile.gif
My wife, woo hoo!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmmm ... Layover redefined
laugh.gif
Hope you played nice.

saw the opportunity and took the shot.

If the Cubs and the Red Sox both end up in the World Series, and they go to a game seven, will anyone win?

I feel your pain, Doug . . . really, I do.
tongue.gif

If any trips come up that call for a 50 hour Tomahawk pilot, let me know!
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
If the Cubs and the Red Sox both end up in the World Series, and they go to a game seven, will anyone win?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, in the bottom of the 9th the world will implode like a popped basketball.

BTW, I'll be at the game in Miami on Friday if anyone's watching!
smile.gif

Um, actually that would be the NLCS game, not the Miami vs FSU. I'm not much of a football person. Mississippi State sucks and has for a while, so I tend to focus on baseball and the occasional good basketball season.

Gotta love the Chicago 'There's Always Next Year' Cubs!

Well, next year is here!!!

"This year is here"

TEMPERATURE in Hell is 32 degrees and dropping!!!!!!!!! Woohoo snowball fight in Hell.

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Filet those fish
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"This year is here"

TEMPERATURE in Hell is 32 degrees and dropping!!!!!!!!! Woohoo snowball fight in Hell.

GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Filet those fish
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, as much as the Red Sox have choked, at least they made it to the Series back in 1986. So hell froze over once before in the past 20 years.

Now, the Cubs, on the other hand. When was the last time they were there?

And if you go hunting after the game you won't get shot...

nevermind. I shouldn't take so much cough syrup...

i really get bored by baseball.....hence my feeble attempt to switch the thread to the game of the weekend......go 'noles.

Even if you're not a baseball fan, though, the story line is just too good to pass up. Here are two teams with a real shot at making it to the World Series who haven't won it since 1908 and 1918. That is one hell of a story line.

Let's put it this way -- I call on clients around the world. Even folks as far away as Australia ask questions about this. And the Japanese? It's all they want to talk about!

Back