age seems to be a roadblock

Have you tried riding a motorcycle with your fighter pilot jacket on? I always thought that would work pretty good

What about holding a bird? Is that not badass enough?

DSC01115.jpg

I'll definitely keep an eye open for those gigs thanks! I literally tossed over a few hundred app's out with 250 hours and finally landed this gig and I got lucky. Hopefully that luck continues when my app's go out for some 135's

Don't know if you would be willing to move or commute for a job, but SeaPort Airlines is always looking for qualified crew members. Especially those meeting or close to Part 135 PIC mins.

Don't know if you would be willing to move or commute for a job, but SeaPort Airlines is always looking for qualified crew members. Especially those meeting or close to Part 135 PIC mins.
As long as I have wifi for my online classes, I'll live anywhere. Seaport would have been awesome when I first saw them up in my home state Oregon. I haven't really followed them much since but would consider them!

Seriously. Finish college. I've been thinking a lot how much it's going to suck for me when I'm 24, almost at ATP mins, and don't have a day of college. Definitely going to hold me back.

And yes, chase tail as much as you can. A season of aerial mapping all over the country is perfect for it too.

This job makes the tail chasing game resort to the tinder app. which sucks.

When I flew survey, we had a couple guys who did VERY well at every new city we ended up at. They actually loved the job because they said it was way easier to find females.

Seriously though you're 20, take this time to go to school and get a degree. If you're being forced out and need to work, go instruct at a small flight school where you can set your hours while in school. It only gets harder the older you get. (Wow, people used to say that last part to me all the time and I can't believe I just used it. Pretty soon I'll be using "BACK IN MY DAY!")

When I flew survey, we had a couple guys who did VERY well at every new city we ended up at. They actually loved the job because they said it was way easier to find females.

Seriously though you're 20, take this time to go to school and get a degree. If you're being forced out and need to work, go instruct at a small flight school where you can set your hours while in school. It only gets harder the older you get. (Wow, people used to say that last part to me all the time and I can't believe I just used it. Pretty soon I'll be using "BACK IN MY DAY!")
I can't instruct I'm not a CFI, that's why I got lucky landing this survey gig

Seaport would have been awesome when I first saw them up in my home state Oregon. I haven't really followed them much since but would consider them!

They are growing the last I heard. I think they just took delivery (or are about to) of a new EX Caravan with a couple of more coming within the next couple of months.

They are growing the last I heard. I think they just took delivery (or are about to) of a new EX Caravan with a couple of more coming within the next couple of months.
dang I'll definitely take a look at that then! Good to hear they are growing last I even heard about them they had the PC12's and got rid of them.

dang I'll definitely take a look at that then! Good to hear they are growing last I even heard about them they had the PC12's and got rid of them.

They haven't had PC12s since February. Just added 3 new cities in the Mid-South and I think 2 cities in California.

They haven't had PC12s since February. Just added 3 new cities in the Mid-South and I think 2 cities in California.
I really am behind on that then, would be sweet flying down around there sounds like the mid south really picked up with flying for seaport

Back