After 10 hours in the Seneca...

slushie

F2TH C56X C500
...over about a month and a half...thanks West Air....
I'm ready for the checkride.
Also, a picture says a thousand words:

Attachments

• SlushBrokePilot.jpg
    SlushBrokePilot.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 422
4 bars....Congrats are in order I guess. Last time I checked traffic pilots did wear uniforms...... :nana2:

4 bars....Congrats are in order I guess. Last time I checked traffic pilots did wear uniforms...... :nana2:
Like I've said my Traffic Watch uniform is a bright orange Five Iron Frenzy shirt.

I bought the pilot shirt solely for a theme party at the house.
In fact, it would be great if my career progressed in such a way that I never had to wear that shirt.

In fact, it would be great if my career progressed in such a way that I never had to wear that shirt.
:yeahthat:

My boss wanted me to wear a silly uniform with stripes when we carry clients, I talked him into just a polo shirt (which I usually wear anyway).

Crisis averted

Go slay that ride man.

...over about a month and a half...thanks West Air....
I'm ready for the checkride.
Also, a picture says a thousand words:

What happened to the "Grizzly Adams" you were sporting there, man? :) I guess I'm dating myself if I know the term, "Grizzly Adams".

So what happen?

-Kicked the ground portion in the nards.
-Flew eh...OK during manuevers, VMC demo, etc.
-My lack of instrument proficiency and doing a checkride at 80 degrees celcius combined for a pink slip. I screwed up the ILS. There goes my financial buffer... and my sanity.

What happened to the "Grizzly Adams" you were sporting there, man? :) I guess I'm dating myself if I know the term, "Grizzly Adams".

Uh, dah beard? I shaved it off for an "interview." Now it's comin back. ZZ top stylin.

:yeahthat:

My boss wanted me to wear a silly uniform with stripes when we carry clients, I talked him into just a polo shirt (which I usually wear anyway).

Crisis averted

Go slay that ride man.

During my stay at the HND chillax room, I surveyed about two turbine pilots with anything more than a polo shirt.

Oh schnap! I read too fast :(

Now if I said I didn't have a pink slip, I'd be lying.

Mine was when the DPE pulled the landing gear motor C/B and the gear light C/B during initial rotation, I went out, shot the DME ARC, did a spanky VOR approach and the gear never went down.

His beef? "You needed to look into the mirror to CONFIRM that the gear retracted" despite the fact that I was under the hood.

Seemed a little "We're gonna show that Riddle student since they went self-examining and I've lost 99% of my business but there's a couple stragglers to pick on to prove my point to the local FSDO" but I kept it positive, did some "retraining" and used a different DPE for my retest.

I still hate that guy! :)

Mine was when the DPE pulled the landing gear motor C/B and the gear light C/B during initial rotation, I went out, shot the DME ARC, did a spanky VOR approach and the gear never went down.

His beef? "You needed to look into the mirror to CONFIRM that the gear retracted" despite the fact that I was under the hood.

Seemed a little "We're gonna show that Riddle student since they went self-examining and I've lost 99% of my business but there's a couple stragglers to pick on to prove my point to the local FSDO" but I kept it positive, did some "retraining" and used a different DPE for my retest.

I still hate that guy! :)
Yeah now that sounds fishy.

It was. But what do you do? Dust yourself off and knock it in the butt or grieve the failure which would take longer.

Back