Advice and Jetcareers dot com

Whatever it is it still freaks me out, the more I look at the guy in the back on the left..reminds me of the demons with the shaking heads from the movie Jacobs Ladder....

[ QUOTE ]
reminds me of the demons with the shaking heads from the movie Jacobs Ladder....

[/ QUOTE ]
Talk about flashbacks! That part of Jacobs Ladder ALWAYS freaked me out.
tongue.gif

I couldn't watch that movie cuz it was just too freaky...

btw - it is a picture of Evanescence... their CD is really very good!! got linkin park's new one too which is incredible!!!

now I have to go out and buy the new lord of the rings movie cuz i haven't seen it yet! is it any good??

[ QUOTE ]
Evanesence, right? FANTASTIC group!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And she's the neice of a Delta 767 captain!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Evanesence, right? FANTASTIC group!!

[/ QUOTE ]

And she's the neice of a Delta 767 captain!

[/ QUOTE ]

That is cool how did you find that out? Do you work with him?

[ QUOTE ]

That is cool how did you find that out? Do you work with him?

[/ QUOTE ]

Over on the Delta ALPA forum, some guy types, "If ya'll ever heard of some band called Evanescence, that's my niece. If ya'll want some auto-graphed, lemme know"

Seriously!

Ok, I'll bite... Any idea how to get an autographed CD from the band? How might one contact him?
The lead singer has quite the range, I love to listen to her voice. Very, very impressive how she can keep good tone and maintain good projection. I'm envious.

[ QUOTE ]
Over on the Delta ALPA forum, some guy types, "If ya'll ever heard of some band called Evanescence, that's my niece. If ya'll want some auto-graphed, lemme know"

[/ QUOTE ]

that reminds me - if you see him again, get me something autographed and tell him i'm a big goth fan! hahahaha

smile.gif

Back