Advice and Jetcareers dot com

[ QUOTE ]
So, how many of you thought "Mmmmm ..... Waffle House" along with me and R2F?

[/ QUOTE ]

OOH-OOH - I DID, I DID!!...... no wait......

smirk.gif

I realize that the sanford threads have been somewhat of a train wreck. I hope that everyone who gave us advice in those threads realizes that we considered and gave thought as to how each scenerio would work for US. And in explaining the downside for some of the advice it was not saying that anyone is wrong, just saying that it probably wouldn't work out as good for us as other plans already in consideration. The point in rejection was not to shoot anyone down, but to hopefully stimulate more ideas that we had not thought of. This is not to say that the only thing we are seeking is approval or reinforcement of our "preferred" plan as suggested above. (BTW there no one plan set in stone yet) As far as the college degree issue goes, I know. But it's a non-issue as I am currently working on it will continue to do so until I am finished, which just so happens will be about the same time I have accumulated the minimum hours for a regional. Trust me, you won't find this boy working in a waffle house. Bottom line is that every suggested route for me to take will end up getting me to my destination, the only variables being time and money. Just wanted to let EVERYONE know that your ideas were helpful and appreciated, even if it seemed they were rejected as soon as they were recieved. At the very least, once I make my decision I will be that much more comfortable with it thanks to JetCareers and it's knowledgable occupants.
smirk.gif

BTW: As far as the military route goes, I would LOVE to fly an F-16, I'm just not willing to live the military lifestyle.

[ QUOTE ]
You forgot Frieght Dog Engineers, I'm hurt!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, you're an engineer with aspirations of "sitting forward with a window seat" so I would categorize you as an FO!
smile.gif

See, this is exactly what I'm talking about.

You're not looking for guidance, you're looking for someone to say,

"Right on!"

"Perfect choice!"

"Remember the little people what you get to the top!"

"Slam Dunk!"

"Keepin' it Real!"

"Word!"
smile.gif

I guess a good analogy is an Amish couple going to a department store for something to toast bread with and screaming at the salesman for suggesting an electric toaster.

Yeah but I bet the Amish were living it up when the East Coast lost power ...

"Ha ... TOLD YOU SO! ... get back to churnin' Jeremahia!"
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
"Ha ... TOLD YOU SO! ... get back to churnin' Jeremahia!"
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Nice how they refer to us all as "The English" after so many years!

[ QUOTE ]

Nice how they refer to us all as "The English" after so many years!

[/ QUOTE ]

I know, what an insult! hahaha j/k Iain

Me, I'm a patty melt with a bowl of Bert's chilli kind of guy. (hold the hashbrowns)

So, what are up to now, about three subjects w/i this thread?

Dave

[ QUOTE ]
Eagle, Wife ... Where's JT? This beats everything on TV!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm here - watching, lurking, waiting for a chance to pounce
smile.gif

I will say, however, that contrary to Eagle's statement I really do care where you end up. I care not only for you but for the industry as a whole. Aviation is a small fraternity (ok sorority too - we'll just call it the "ithood") and what goes around comes around.

Ok break's over - back in the ring!

Wow I've been away for a while. Missed all the action of the thread this thread is referring to. Will there be a thread that refers to this thread too!! I can't wait to see what happens next. I LOVE JETCAREERS.COM!!!!!!!!!

[ QUOTE ]
Wow I've been away for a while. Missed all the action of the thread this thread is referring to. Will there be a thread that refers to this thread too!! I can't wait to see what happens next. I LOVE JETCAREERS.COM!!!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

well, whatever happens...

here are some JC Boxing Gloves

jc_gloves2.jpg

Back