Adult Disney / Universal Vacation Adict

I took the family in February. I'm ATC and I did a FAM trip in April and went back and did a solo trip. I must admit, though -- the crew asked me if I was going to Orlando because I had family there. I kind of gave a vague answer. I don't remember exactly what I said but I just didn't have the courage to say I wanted to go back to Disney for another two days. I remember the night before, I took my ID off of a Disney World lanyard and got out the standard FAA lanyard and my wife was asking me why. I just said, "It's more professional" and she said, "Why? Are you too embarrassed to go on your solo Disney trip with your Disney lanyard?"

My wife works there and we get free passes. Two young ones who think we are the coolest parents ever(Disney anytime and free airplane rides). If it wasn't for my kids and family that visits, I would only go once a year(Food and Wine festival). Actually going this Friday with the wife. World beers, mmm, mmmm good.

I LOVE Disney, So does my wife, I've been about once a year in my adult life in one capacity or another, a planned vacation, Downtown, I mean Disney Springs visit on a random overnight. And we now goto Flight Safety at MCO which is WINNING once a year for a day before or after recurrent!

I was going to propose to my now wife at Disneyland but chickened out and did it at a beach in Santa Barbra a few days earlier instead. We did both DisneyLand and Disney World that year. We want to plan our 1 year anniversary as a Disney Trip.

My Dream (kinda my wife's too but there isn't much in her field in Orlando) is to live in the Town of Celebration (if you don't know what this amazing town is look it up) Fly for jetBlue out of MCO and work part time 2-3 days a month at disney to reap the benefits. It's a dream, probably will never happen until retirement, but that's still a long ways off.

Back