Accelerated CFI program in West Michigan

PilotScott

A CFI ground school will be offered in Muskegon, Michigan this May (2023). It is an accelerated 10-day program, 9am-4pm. Contact me if you would like to be added to the information email list and have your availability factored into the final dates for the course.

For additional details or questions, please message me here or email flywithpilotscott at gmail.com.

Thanks,
Scott

Last edited:
There's hardly even just a few decent slow-food CFI programs in 'Murica. Good luck with the "accelerated" version. We're all counting on you.

For those interested in the course, please sign up by May 1st, so the appropriate books can be ordered. Thanks!

There's hardly even just a few decent slow-food CFI programs in 'Murica. Good luck with the "accelerated" version. We're all counting on you.
I’ve personally developed the program over several years, and take a lot of pride in the fact that everyone (as far as I know) who has taken this ground school has passed the oral the first time. There are no guarantees, since we all could have a bad day, but I work really hard to prepare CFI candidates.

I’ve personally developed the program over several years, and take a lot of pride in the fact that everyone (as far as I know) who has taken this ground school has passed the oral the first time. There are no guarantees, since we all could have a bad day, but I work really hard to prepare CFI candidates.
With sincerity, I really appreciate good education in this industry. It's rare.

I'm not very impressed with test results in this industry. One of many reasons for that is that FAA seems incapable of producing/publishing test questions that conform to their own advice regarding how to craft proper test questions (see FOI. It's out of print now. You'll have to find the old, non-millennial-revised version.)

Back