AAG to Transfer Envoy ERJ-145s to TSA and Piedmont

TSA, Piedmont, and another carrier to be named later.

I feel like lately we have been watching the trading deadline for a sports league. Unfortunately I play for a team that won't be going to the playoffs and is trading all our star players.

Last edited:
Who could be the unnamed carrier? The only other airline I can think of who flies 145s is Chautauqua and they're getting out of the 145 business.

Thought it was already rumored to be ExpressJet. Did someone not already say that somewhere else? Or was that said on the company forum? Oh well, what ever. I've heard Expressjet.

Thought it was already rumored to be ExpressJet. Did someone not already say that somewhere else? Or was that said on the company forum? Oh well, what ever. I've heard Expressjet.
I totally forgot about them. Interesting...

It is easy to forget because they're not bidding on flying as they do not know what their costs are without a JCBA.
They are are actively bidding on flying. The people that made the choice to not bid on flying are no longer with the company.

How would that work transferring Envoys to Expressjet? They have entirely different FMS's. Would they switch them out?
FMSs aren't hard to learn.

I wouldn't like seeing eagle planes come here to XJT. At least we wouldn't have taken a bribe to help screw over eagle though.

Back