A320 CAPTAIN WANTED

greenyao

I am Green from BEIJING CAPITAL AIRLINES. MY SKYPE IS mary depp
contact me any time if you want
you will base in Beijing and you will have a good package by working with us.
welcome

come on guys I have to.
if only you were interested in
Requirements? I mean I'm willing to fly a Frisbee is the compensation package is right.
I have a feeling you'd like someone with a type, and time in type though?

Requirements? I mean I'm willing to fly a Frisbee is the compensation package is right.
I have a feeling you'd like someone with a type, and time in type though?
They take anybody and put the left seat and pay 250K. When you skype Mary depp, tell us how that works out. My bet is he/she will be naked.

http://www.bestaviation.net/jobs/post-aviation-jobs/preview-job.asp?id=5429
The site has our JD.
I totally understand your worries and I am not naked. Please, I wish I COULD attach all the info but.. my email is BCA-recruiting1@vip.chinahr.com
what do you want me to do to prove I am not joking about this thing?
I think most people here realize you are not joking. Unfortunately, there are still some immature people who do not know when to stop talking when the adults are having a conversation. Please do not feel you need to explain yourself or the job to the immature crowd or their comments.

I wish I could help find somebody for you but the people I know that have the experience you need are happy with their positions. Just out of curiosity, would this position have a duty rotation? I did look at the ad but did not see it listed. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know when you are looking for Gulfstream Captains on a rotational basis. That, I can help with.

I think most people here realize you are not joking. Unfortunately, there are still some immature people who do not know when to stop talking when the adults are having a conversation. Please do not feel you need to explain yourself or the job to the immature crowd or their comments.

I wish I could help find somebody for you but the people I know that have the experience you need are happy with their positions. Just out of curiosity, would this position have a duty rotation? I did look at the ad but did not see it listed. I wish you the best of luck. Let me know when you are looking for Gulfstream Captains on a rotational basis. That, I can help with.

Sure consider me immature. I'm assuming English isn't his native language, so I'll cut him some slack. But if your job is to troll the pilot boards to advertise for pilots, then the posts should be a little more coherent . "Come on guys I have to. If you were only interested in"
How would a professional "mature" pilot consider this a real opportunity?

Sure consider me immature. I'm assuming English isn't his native language, so I'll cut him some slack. But if your job is to troll the pilot boards to advertise for pilots, then the posts should be a little more coherent . "Come on guys I have to. If you were only interested in"
How would a professional "mature" pilot consider this a real opportunity?
According to their previous posts, it appears to be a female writing these posts. I agree there are some things we native speakers would not put in ads, however, I do not base my opinions on what little we've seen posted. Apply due diligence if applying, but if not, why alienate people who may actually have a job. If you have a question, ask. Do not write things my 6 year old would, though. If it comes out that it is definitely not a real job, then post your findings.

Otherwise, people will continue to consider this board for low timers and PPW where the experienced guys go to network. In my time overseas, I have seen a lot of odd correspondences from legit people. Do you want to continue this site as a professional, or a just for fun community? You can't do both it the professional sections of the site.

According to their previous posts, it appears to be a female writing these posts. I agree there are some things we native speakers would not put in ads, however, I do not base my opinions on what little we've seen posted. Apply due diligence if applying, but if not, why alienate people who may actually have a job. If you have a question, ask. Do not write things my 6 year old would, though. If it comes out that it is definitely not a real job, then post your findings.

Otherwise, people will continue to consider this board for low timers and PPW where the experienced guys go to network. In my time overseas, I have seen a lot of odd correspondences from legit people. Do you want to continue this site as a professional, or a just for fun community? You can't do both it the professional sections of the site.
Again thank you Mr.cold for your words of wisdom. I don't understand the reference
to me writing like a 6 year old, I'll assume you're talking about green.

Back