A rumor and some trivia From recurrent training.

derg

Apparently a "terse" writer
Staff member
DAL's + NWA's 757/767 fleet alone would form the world's third largest airline.

Velocipede and I are probably going to end up fighting over seniority list integration in the next 24 months. There's apparently already a team up there looking the books.

Just rumors, enjoy!

Velocipede and I are probably going to end up fighting over seniority list integration in the next 24 months. There's apparently already a team up there looking the books.

Just rumors, enjoy!

Interesting.

Hey Doug, while you guys are at it, do you think you guys purchase ExpressJet to provide Delta's own personal regional feed? Only 50 seat jets and the best service in the industry!

See what you can do for me, that way when I get a recall in like 8 years I could flow up to Delta when I'm 50.

Just rumors, enjoy!

Hi Doug...

What's to fight about? It's mostly cut and dried, unless you're talking about the whole "replacement aircraft" thing, then you'd best be worried. NWA has guys that have been fighting over that for 25 years, and they've gotten REALLY good at it. You wouldn't believe what they can sqeeze through the hole of reasonableness.

Richman

It is the rumors that you don't hear about that happen... you high school girls. Worse than amorris calling me five times daily with stuff he 'has heard'.

:)

It is the rumors that you don't hear about that happen... you high school girls. Worse than amorris calling me five times daily with stuff he 'has heard'.

:)
LOL! The stuff amorris hears is the same stuff you put out there for him to hear!:D:laff:

Amorris is the biggest gossip girl out of them all. Seriously, if anyone wants to see my cell phone bill on how many times he calls me and asks me about what 'rumors' I have heard.

The jokes I have played and will continue to play on him our outside this realm.

I'm still holding out hope that Velo and I will be fighting over integration. That would be a great merger for us.

Well, from our side of the house...

All of a sudden, management is in a big hurry to finalize ALL the outstanding labor contracts. They offered us a deal, offered the F/As a two year extension and put the Horizon pilots on the fast track.

The one of the big boys told a financial group meeting that Alaska was trying to position itself to "take advantage of opportunities."

That could mean going either way...selling Alaska out of the Air Group and building Horizon with Ejets OR buying someone like Air Tran.

My personal take from some "inside" info is that its going to be the Delta deal, but I wouldn't put it past them to merge/buy Air Tran either. We'll see.

Either way there won't be much of a SLI fight. You'll both get stapled to the bottom of the Alaska list! :laff:

Back