A little compassion by the flight crew goes a long way...

Seth is a very good friend of mine. I'm not surprised at all that he did those things for the passenger. He is a great person and this is a perfect example of his character. This world needs more people like him.

In absolutely no way whatsoever was he doing this for attention and I'm offended someone would even suggest it.

Agreed. In the few interactions I've had with SD,he's been nothing but genuinely professional and courteous.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope your mom gets a stroke, imbecile

IMG_2088.JPG
Woah, easy there. Here, look at this kitten.

Yea it was a nice gesture and all but it just wreaked of him trying to get attention.
no, actually it doesn't at all. Maybe just maybe the dude has a heart and wanted to show some sympathy. I don't know the guy but i highly doubt it started with him thinking he was doing it because she would write a compliment in about him.

i mean i get that the first thing they teach you at AA is to hate your passengers and treat them like dirt, but you can look past that here.

Man, last quarter they told me I need to go do face to face announcements. Next quarter they will tell me to start packing stationary and write hand written "thanks for your patience" cards... what are the airlines and air lines coming to these days?

And kudos to CA Class Act!

Man, last quarter they told me I need to go do face to face announcements. Next quarter they will tell me to start packing stationary and write hand written "thanks for your patience" cards... what are the airlines and air lines coming to these days?

And kudos to CA Class Act!

Trying to copy jetblue on the standup pa's?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no, actually it doesn't at all. Maybe just maybe the dude has a heart and wanted to show some sympathy. I don't know the guy but i highly doubt it started with him thinking he was doing it because she would write a compliment in about him.

i mean i get that the first thing they teach you at AA is to hate your passengers and treat them like dirt, but you can look past that here.

Man questioning a compass guy is almost as taboo around here as questioning a delta guy. Sorry bruh

It takes a special type of cold cynicism to read a story like this is and instantly jump to the conclusion that this CA was somehow taking advantage of the death of his passenger's mother to further his career. Can't you look at this story with some humanity and accept it at face value? It's one person being kind to another human being in her time of need. Nothing more. Nothing less. I refuse to believe that we've become so jaded as to miss the simple kindness and compassion in his act.

Back