A guy that likes to talk about airplane crashes......crashes an airplane.

Crashed the airplane, but oooo boy did I put it right on the row of corn I wanted too. Full stall too, no other aviator could’ve pulled off so a feat of airmanship.
Yeah, this whole pernicious deal sounds "corny" to me. That's just me. But I'm an ass, so corn is my thing.

Last edited:
I think the moral of this story is:

Just like politics, medicine, and epidemiology… pick your experts carefully.
Naw... my Twyoufacetube told me "They're ALL THE SAME, and none of them know anything better than Verne, the guy down at Chevron!"

Here's the owner.

So, I'm flying with a CFI in my plane for the purpose of receiving instruction in STOL approaches. Is that considered instruction ... for insurance purposes? Must instruction be formal and compensated for CFI insurance to be at play?

So, I'm flying with a CFI in my plane for the purpose of receiving instruction in STOL approaches. Is that considered instruction ... for insurance purposes? Must instruction be formal and compensated for CFI insurance to be at play?
Did your CFI sign off your training? NOTHING is real until the paperwork is signed, yeah? Not even the corn cobs in the intake. ;)

For the record the owner was admittedly uninsured.

Wtf

BC1918F0-AB97-4ECE-95F2-97F81AD7AE6E.png

Don't know if anyone watched Dan's day after videos, he made at least three.

According to Dan:
Dan did and outstanding job and gives himself an A+.

Entertaining and Humble.

C150, 2 adult males, enough fuel to go farther then the runway, I’m gonna put my DTSB hat on here and speculate overweight and idiot pilot.
Didn't you hear what he said? "I checked the circuit breakers and everything"(heavy sarcasm)

Back