A challenge from Husband

[ QUOTE ]
Acutally, I would like for her to take an intro flight, (preferably without me in the airplane)

[/ QUOTE ]

Kind of like at the car dealership - the husband lets the wife drive the car while he waits in the showroom! Good thinking!

[ QUOTE ]
I don't log in for a day and look what happens!

[/ QUOTE ] BUSTED! Uh, hi there hun, what ya want for dinner?
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
hi there hun, what ya want for dinner?
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Make'm TACOS!
smile.gif

Pilots dig tacos.

Err. well... at least I do...

I got one and only one "hun" and his name aint Dave, sorry. LOL. Looks like we are having tortillini in garlic cream sauce with peas and grilled chicken.
laugh.gif
Maybe tacos for tomorrow.

Eh, I am not the best chef, you would have regretted coming over for dinner.

Hey, you are in Vero, what can you tell me about the area? Perhaps reply to the same questions I posed about Sanford if you don't mind??

Hey,

I'd definately go for it! My father gave me an intro flight to help me get over my fear of flying. It turns out that he and my sisters had bets as to whether or not I'd actually get into the plane none the less off the ground. Well, I did and was bit by the flying bug. I was quite anxious during my first few lessons, but I had a great instructor and worked through it. Despite their skepticism, I eventually soloed and I even got my ppl!

Happy Flying!

BTW I am not a big roller coast fan and am certainly guilty of being a control freak.

Back