9-year-old runaway boards plane at Minneapolis-St. Paul airport without ticket, flies to Vegas

All it takes is a little observation and attention to detail to defeat security the very moment someone isn't paying attention to detail. The TSA is supposed to make this difficult by loading up their agents with multiple policies but, as you can see, even a quick-witted 9yo can slide through in plain sight.

love the fact: thought he was playing Grand Theft Auto!
He did, in real life.

When police drove the son home after the truck incident, the dad asked if he could discipline the boy by "whupping" him. The officer replied that if he did, the father would be put in jail, the father said.
I'm with the father, I usually wouldn't say this, but that kid needs a good "whuppin". Why the father would ask an officer of the law for permission to beat his child, the world may never know. Then again, this kid gets away with what he does for a reason.

I'm with the father, I usually wouldn't say this, but that kid needs a good "whuppin". Why the father would ask an officer of the law for permission to beat his child, the world may never know. Then again, this kid gets away with what he does for a reason.

Yeah, the most important part of this whole saga, buried at the end of this article.
When police drove the son home after the truck incident, the dad asked whether he could discipline the boy by "whupping" him. The officer replied that if he did, the father would be put in jail, the father said.

"If I whup my son, I get locked up. If I let my son keep on doing what he's doing, I get in trouble. Somebody please help me. Please," he said.

The boy also was suspended from school in September because of a fight, according to the dad. The father -- who said he's tried "working side by side" with his son, including helping with homework and taking him to the father's workplace -- added that agencies told him previously there wasn't much they could do because the boy is a minor.

Back