8 years

roundout

VNAV monitor
Well, at one place. 23 years total, and I’m closing out this chapter of my career with 8997 hours. Couldn’t quite get over the hump there even though it was Ultra Low (see what I did there??) Mostly it was pretty ok, and I tried to embrace the Ultra Low way of life, but the more things dragged on I realized I wasn’t at my forever home.

Thanks to the excellent, wise, and encouraging members of this site. Without you folks I probably wouldn’t have had the oooomph to dust off those apps.

Next chapter begins Tuesday at a carrier most of Us ALl have heard of.

Onwards and upwards….

IMG_1817.jpeg

Congrats! Things are far from perfect where you are going, but the grass is certainly a better shade of green.

Let us know what you get in the drop. What would your preference be? Stay on the bus or bidding a specific base regardless of equipment?

I think my class seniority will allow me to hold Houston Guppy. SFO 756 backup plan.
If you really want IAH 737 and something crazy happens and you can't get it, bid any 737 domicile and then trade into IAH on the next vacancy. Vacancies are currently running every month or two so you would be able to get IAH before you finish OE.

Back