787 jumpseat

Well ya'll are just looking me look like a) a complete slacker and b) a bad captain for not offering a headset to any of my jumpseaters.

Let's go out and do 4+15 in a Lear 45. I'll have you begging for your cramped rj and it's horrible foot rests. :)

Thank god I at least make way more and fly way less in the Lear than I did in the erj. :)

I have to go back to work again soon. Oh man this is so true. I'm sure many of the jump seats are better than many business jets. Being able to ride jump seat would be a cool experience. Something I have yet to do.

I have to go back to work again soon. Oh man this is so true. I'm sure many of the jump seats are better than many business jets. Being able to ride jump seat would be a cool experience. Something I have yet to do.

Ahhhhh........Yeahhhhh..... ;)

The 747 has what I can only say is the equivalent of a Lazy Boy, in terms of j/s anyway...
Yeah, The 747 FE seat was pretty much a lazy boy too. An electric Lazyboy on tracks:) Although when operating heavy crew it was considered bad etiquette to use it as it would wake up the bunkies.

Back