777 VIP Aircraft for sale

I'm going to buy that "purty" plane right after Kevin gets out of 777 school, and then he's going to fly it for us....someone pass me some more Nyquil!

FOR SALE : BOEING 777 VIP
Boeing 777-200 VIP
Year of Manufacture : 1999.
Only 1500 Hours and 500 Cycles Since NEW. GE 90 Engines.
50 Seats Capacity. Bedroom. Bathroom...

777-Corporate-Jet.gif

777-Corporate-Jet-2.gif

8e3f75ea.gif

daceea0b.gif

29ed7b1c.gif

Dang man. How much? I'm just a few billion short maybe :banghead:

FOR SALE : BOEING 777 VIP
Boeing 777-200 VIP
Year of Manufacture : 1999.
Only 1500 Hours and 500 Cycles Since NEW. GE 90 Engines.
50 Seats Capacity. Bedroom. Bathroom...

777-Corporate-Jet.gif

777-Corporate-Jet-2.gif

8e3f75ea.gif

daceea0b.gif

29ed7b1c.gif

I know that this aircraft can be one of only two B777s in VIP Configuration.

The first being this one.
1999October221999Boeing777-2ANERSN2.jpg

The second being this one.
Late1998November241998Boeing777-24Q.jpg

So which one is it and where can I find a listing for it?

Thank you,
James

Spend all that money on a VIP 777, and you decide to put on such a boring paint scheme?

I wonder what the crew bunks look like?

This must be VP-BRH, one of late Raffik Hariri's (Lebanon ex-PM, blown to pieces a while ago) Boeing. It is stationed at Le Bourget (LFPB).
Hariri was an aircraft buff, and owned a couple of BBJ's, a GIII, a GIVsp, a 727 and a Ford Pinto to drive to the airport.

The pinto probably belonged to his pilot.

I had a company for years selling these types of airplanes. If any of you are looking into it, get ready for a rough ride. The industry is a free for all and they will try to cut you out at every turn. Some go so far as to create companies in their brother in laws name and transfer the aircraft to them so they can go around your agreements.

The money is good but the ulcers aren't worth it.

That's a nice ride.

The only people who will buy something like that are Middle Eastern Kings. I think they are the only ones who could afford the fuel!

I don't care about owning it, If a guy can buy that plane, he has to have mucho peso's which equal's mucho peso's for the crew! Ahah:)

Addendum:

I think we've found the Network JC Jetcareers.com party bus.

It's big enough..and talk about advertising. It's a flying billboard.

Type ratings will be awarded by raffle to those qualified to hold one. Required sobriety periods to do the flying will be handed out by our very own Skrew Skedoolin' department.

What happens behind the reinforced door... STAYS behind the reinforced door.

:D:D:D

Maybe I need to see this thing in person, but it appears to be less than impressive on the inside compared to many of the other VIP configs I seen of wide body aircraft, not to mention even having just average qualities compared to the higher end business jets. Reminds me of a 1980's VIP boar config on the inside versus where things are at today on these configs. But then, I'd still love to own it and fly it! I'm just a few tens of millions short on funds to buy and maintain it at this time.

Back