777 VIP Aircraft for sale

This must be VP-BRH, one of late Raffik Hariri's (Lebanon ex-PM, blown to pieces a while ago) Boeing. It is stationed at Le Bourget (LFPB).
Hariri was an aircraft buff, and owned a couple of BBJ's, a GIII, a GIVsp, a 727 and a Ford Pinto to drive to the airport.

They probably bought the airplane then had no money left over for fuel or a crew...

Oh well, that's ridiculous wealth...

Is this thing parked at LAS (Signature Terminal) ? I have been seeing an unmarked 777 there the last few days.

Hi there,

are you involved in the sale at all? I genuinely know someone that ideally wants to buy a different type of large VIP aircraft but this fits pretty much what have been looking for.

I have contacted brokers but due to the confidentiality, I cannot deal with them as they want to know who is buying it.

I just need spec and price.

Can you, or someone you know, help at all?

Thanks lots :)

Hi there,

are you involved in the sale at all? I genuinely know someone that ideally wants to buy a different type of large VIP aircraft but this fits pretty much what have been looking for.

I have contacted brokers but due to the confidentiality, I cannot deal with them as they want to know who is buying it.

I just need spec and price.

Can you, or someone you know, help at all?

Thanks lots :)

Let me see what I can find, I won't be able to get you the selling price, but, maybe I can get the specs.....

That plane is insane. Although I sometimes wonder why companies would convert a 777 when they could fly a Gulfstream V.

Number of seats.

Royal Familes & Heads of state would use a larger Corporate Jet.

Rich people with a small family would use a Gulfstream type Corporate Jet.

Now for the low low price of only $175,000, get the competitive edge with 20 hours of 777 time!

Back