675 hour CPL/IFR/CFI/AGI - 330 dual given, 195 XC, 68 Night, South Florida willing to relocate

GabeOms

I am looking for a new position, most of my time is in the legendary Cessna 172. I have my CFI rating and have been working as an instructor since May. Unfortunately I am only on pace to average 450 dual given per year. I need to reach 1500 before the end of August, I would prefer to have the hours by June. Highly motivated and willing to relocate.

You have 675 hours, and want to hit 1500 in less than a month? Not gonna happen bro. Check out the Skylens thread. They are accepting resumes and with your times you'd be solid. Fly survey for a year, and you'll see your 1500 soon enough.

Edit: I did the math, there are literally not enough hours left in August even if you flew 24 hours a day for the next 24 days.

Considering there are only 288 hours left in this month (as of tomorrow), I'd feel fairly confident he means next year!

And a big x2 for the Skylens gig!

Full timers were easily averaging 100+ hours a month at the place I used to teach at. It's outside of Boston, so there's a cost of living issue. Happy to pass a resume on if you like. PM me.

I am looking for a new position, most of my time is in the legendary Cessna 172. I have my CFI rating and have been working as an instructor since May. Unfortunately I am only on pace to average 450 dual given per year. I need to reach 1500 before the end of August, I would prefer to have the hours by June. Highly motivated and willing to relocate.

Apply to AirAmericaFC.com They're in DAB so they're not far away and you'd be at the top of the pile as far as experience usually. Pay's the best of all the Pictometry, but Skylens isn't bad at all. I'd diversify and hope to get on with one of the vendors. You could easily have 1500 next August if you stick around for summer work.

US Sport Aircraft is currently hiring Certified Flight Instructors to its growing flight school. Employeed full time Instructors will be making between $28000 - $30000 a year with a ton of flight time

US Sport Aircraft is the exclusive importer and distributor of the Czech Sport Aircraft SportCruiser for the United States of America, Mexico and the Bahamas. We offer many unique and exciting opportunities for our flight instructors which include but not limited to; Turbine prop time, Trips to Airventure/Sun-n-fun, train in brand new 2015 aircraft with full modern cockpit, Employee Status, aircraft sales commisions, and much more.

If you are qualified and interested please send your resume to Sstoll@ussportaircraft.com

www.USSportAircraft.com

Apply to AirAmericaFC.com They're in DAB so they're not far away and you'd be at the top of the pile as far as experience usually. Pay's the best of all the Pictometry, but Skylens isn't bad at all. I'd diversify and hope to get on with one of the vendors. You could easily have 1500 next August if you stick around for summer work.

Just like the airlines, simple base pay isn't everything when trying to decide between companies. Take a look at soft pay, quality of life, etc., when throwing out your apps in the picto world and do a line by line before making a decision.

Just like the airlines, simple base pay isn't everything when trying to decide between companies. Take a look at soft pay, quality of life, etc., when throwing out your apps in the picto world and do a line by line before making a decision.

Well AA has arguably the best QoL with it's 6 week on/2 week off rotation or two one week vacations during the season. That said you're a contractor and not an employee, but at the same time that gives you more flexibility at AA and you'll be micromanaged a lot less if at all. I'm unfamiliar with what the compensation package at Landcare and NSA is these days, but Skylens is certainly an improvement over where they were a few years ago.

Well AA has arguably the best QoL with it's 6 week on/2 week off rotation or two one week vacations during the season. That said you're a contractor and not an employee, but at the same time that gives you more flexibility at AA and you'll be micromanaged a lot less if at all. I'm unfamiliar with what the compensation package at Landcare and NSA is these days, but Skylens is certainly an improvement over where they were a few years ago.

Ummmm, yeah I'll second this! I feel lazy and overpaid at AA compared to how hard I had to work flight instructing lol

Back