6630 Hours, Multiple Jet Types, Captain, International, Oceanic Experience

1Wingnut

Hello All! I am tired of being sued (along with the rest of the pilot group) by my company, and I'm looking for a change. I would like to find a good 91 or 135 position in a business jet - hopefully large cabin or super mid-sized, but I would consider anything if the QOL and terms were good. I am currently a 747-8 pilot, but I also have captain time in Citation X, Falcon 2000, Phenom 300, and other aircraft. I have flown in Asia, Europe, The Middle East, South Pacific, numerous Atlantic and Pacific crossings. I would be happy with a FO position in any large cabin aircraft, or captain position in Super Mid or smaller. Heck, I will fly a 172 if the terms of the deal are good! Thanks!

Hello All! I am tired of being sued (along with the rest of the pilot group) by my company
66F0EA75-988D-4A69-A331-2A4A727BE660.gif

Bam!

B747-8i Captains Amiri Flight Qatar

The VVIP operator owned and operated by the State of Qatar, Amiri Flight, is currently looking for B747-8i Captains to join the flight crew team.

Minimum requirements:
  • Excellent flying skills, team player, personal and social skills with high leadership qualities.
  • Minimum English language proficiency ICAO Level 4
  • Valid ICAO ATPL.
  • Total flying experience of minimum 8,000 hours, of which 2,000 hours are as PIC on jet aircraft.
  • A Type rating on B747-8i or relevant is required.
  • Minimum 1500 PIC passenger flying hours on type.
  • Have flown the aircraft as captain within the last twelve months.
  • Hold a valid unrestricted Class 1 medical.
  • Worldwide experience.
  • TRI/TRE experience preferred.
  • VIP/VVIP experience preferred.

http://www.aviationjobs.me/2017/12/b747-8i-captains-amiri-flight-qatar.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+aviationjobs/rss+(AviationJobsMe+Flight+Crew)

Oh and sorry to hear things are still craptastic at Atlas

If it's anything like how Qatar Airways treats their crews, I wouldn't touch that for any amount of money.
I've flown with 2 guys just this month that took the 150k or so paycut to not work there anymore.
PR one of them?

Back