22 inches of snow in 24 hours and still more to come

SFCC/UND

sfcc-und-albums-snow-picture1059-picture-018.jpg

sfcc-und-albums-snow-picture1060-picture-007.jpg

sfcc-und-albums-snow-picture1062-picture-010.jpg

Fantastic! I wish we would get snow like that here in PA again. It has been a while since we good snowfall. I miss building big table tops in the piles of plowed snow.

Three hours later, still snowing and I want to move some where warm. Last year I was working at Horizon on the ramp and we got 13 inches of snow that day and that is one reason I moved to Tulsa. Didn't like the weather down in Tulsa, so I moved back and this is the thanks I get.

Ah....Spocompton. I don't miss getting up an extra hour early to start my drive to school to be sure I wouldn't be late. Pullman was never much better either.

haha nice! I live in Grand Haven, Michigan. We get all that nasty stuff plus all the lake effect weather *grand haven is on michigans west coast*. Im finishing up school down here in Florida, but getting ready to fly home on monday through New Years. Im excited, i miss the snow :D

I've never lived anywhere that got that much snow. The guy on the roof behind you in the first pic -- is he shoveling snow off ? Do you have to do that or risk a cave-in or something ?

Three hours later, still snowing and I want to move some where warm. Last year I was working at Horizon on the ramp and we got 13 inches of snow that day and that is one reason I moved to Tulsa. Didn't like the weather down in Tulsa, so I moved back and this is the thanks I get.

In the almost seven years I lived in Tulsa, last year was by FAR the worst for weather extremes. The 104 degree heat and 100% humidity in the summer was horrible....

I've never lived anywhere that got that much snow. The guy on the roof behind you in the first pic -- is he shoveling snow off ? Do you have to do that or risk a cave-in or something ?

Ha ha that was me doing that. There was almost 3 feet of snow on our roof. There is more snow to come and I don't want to wake up to find myself trapped in the snow.

In the almost seven years I lived in Tulsa, last year was by FAR the worst for weather extremes. The 104 degree heat and 100% humidity in the summer was horrible....

I'm not going to miss taking off at Riverside to find myself barely clearing the trees over the golf course. Or waking up in the middle of the night to see my neighbor tricycle rolling down the street with no one on it.

Freaking awesome:rawk:

What is even better is when you get that much snow with 30mph winds making drifts bigger than you:bandit: Then shoveling the roof gets interesting.

It sad when you are done shoving, you stand in the snow bank and it's taller than you are. I'm 6 ft 3!!!! Now I found a new hiding spot.

It sad when you are done shoving, you stand in the snow bank and it's taller than you are. I'm 6 ft 3!!!! Now I found a new hiding spot.
:yeahthat:Whats even scarier is when the pile is so high the snow blower cant get snow to the top.:)

:yup:Thought I missed the snow in ND then I moved to Ohio with lake effect...

look like fun!

I feel your pain man! Im stuck in toronto canada, and i was supposed to fly the King-Air back today.. Not goin to happen. RVR is around 600 feet at toronto pierson, and VV004.

Looks like i'm stuck here for another day. I despise winter time and snow.

Back