2009 Graduates

alphaone

Just got done with my last exam. What a crazy four years college has been. Here is to all the 2009 graduates in the JC community, college or highschool. Good luck on your future goals! :nana2:

Hey, congrats to all you! Best of luck in everything you do in the future. :)

My son has a couple of weeks left of high school, so I certainly appreciate your excitement!!!! :D

Graduating is a double edged sword. On one hand, you get to move on, and experience more... things.... On the other hand, life will never be AS much fun because you will always have responsibility lingering over your head.

Well, congratulations!!! :)

Just got done with my last exam. What a crazy four years college has been. Here is to all the 2009 graduates in the JC community, college or highschool. Good luck on your future goals! :nana2:

Congrats, now go get a job and pay some taxes! :sarcasm:

Really congrats and good luck in your future!!!

I have to fill out an exit application too, feels weird two years ago I couldn't wait to fill it out and now I get the chance:)

I just can't wait for them to come back and tell me that I require one more class. Just watch.

That is my worst fear, I will hack into there grading system and change it to show that I did take the class:)

I just can't wait for them to come back and tell me that I require one more class. Just watch.

That happened to me! Was supposed to graduate May 2008..actually 2007, thats a whole different story...but they hit me up in April and asked if I wanted to take my last class in the summer, or the fall semester. WTF??? Anyway, I did it and finished in December. It's all good now tho! Congrats to everyone as well!

Congrats on graduating! I remember people telling me that I wouldn't know what to do with all the free time after school...and they were right! I had to find some hobbies!

That happened to me. I thought I was going to graduate in Sept of last year but two weeks before I would finish my counselor called and said they had screwed up my transfer credit evaluation and that I had two classes left to take. :banghead:

Graduating is a double edged sword. On one hand, you get to move on, and experience more... things.... On the other hand, life will never be AS much fun because you will always have responsibility lingering over your head.

Well, congratulations!!! :)

Well, some kids never accept the added responsibility.

Congrats to you too!

I have 5 more days of high school, prom was Saturday, skip day is tomorrow, and we are almost done. =]

skip day is tomorrow . . .

I bet they used some kind of ridiculous threat to try to deter you guys from skipping, or they must not really know.

See, someone from my own class ratted all of us out. Blood will be spilled.... :)

I bet they used some kind of ridiculous threat to try to deter you guys from skipping, or they must not really know.

See, someone from my own class ratted all of us out. Blood will be spilled.... :)
Our school encouraged skip day:D

Back