2009 Graduates

Life got a whole lot better and far more interesting after I finished school. Good luck to all of the 2009 graduates.

I bet they used some kind of ridiculous threat to try to deter you guys from skipping, or they must not really know.

See, someone from my own class ratted all of us out. Blood will be spilled.... :)

Our school did. About 30 seniors got suspended. Bastards destroy any non-gay student body unity. Oh well, 18 more days of this BS :nana2:

Graduating is a double edged sword. On one hand, you get to move on, and experience more... things.... On the other hand, life will never be AS much fun because you will always have responsibility lingering over your head.

Well, congratulations!!! :)
What you meant to say is

"Graduation is a double edged sword. on one hand you get to move on, and experience more...things...On the other hand You HAVE to move on and experience more...things...

god i loved graduation. So much beer and food. It feels weird to be done with school though. i guess i'll just have to bust ass at the flight school to build enough hours to get a real job.

Back