20% of the hotel rooms sold in 12 hours

Because I'm not going to bring my laptop to the event, Broseph! :) And if you want to talk about the event's financial perspectives, there has to be a tangible incentive to do so.

Dude....Open Bar = Free Booze, hence there is no need to buy you a glass it is free..... :D

Dumb question do I need to put my username on the eventbrite reservation? I think I had a blonde moment when I signed up yesterday.

Is it a total of rooms rented (250 room for 2 days) or 500 rented nights over the week that was shown for the given code? Just wondering if I extended a day or two if that helps.

Is it a total of rooms rented (250 room for 2 days) or 500 rented nights over the week that was shown for the given code? Just wondering if I extended a day or two if that helps.

Conventions work in "room nights".

So if you block 5 rooms on 01 JAN, 10 rooms 02 JAN and 5 rooms 03 JAN, that's 20 "room nights".

Attrition clauses work on "cumulative" which means that if you have a 10% attrition clause, as long as you notify them with sufficient time, you can reduce the minimum to 18 "room nights" inclusive.

Dumb question do I need to put my username on the eventbrite reservation? I think I had a blonde moment when I signed up yesterday.

If it was required and you entered nothing, it wouldn't have completed the registration. You can always log back in and modify your details.

Derg said:
Conventions work in "room nights". So if you block 5 rooms on 01 JAN, 10 rooms 02 JAN and 5 rooms 03 JAN, that's 20 "room nights". Attrition clauses work on "cumulative" which means that if you have a 10% attrition clause, as long as you notify them with sufficient time, you can reduce the minimum to 18 "room nights" inclusive.
So I need to extend my stay to help the cause. 8)

I've seen the otter that my two night count as only 1 reservation and extending it did nothing. We setup reservations and checked out and back in the help the cause.

No. I need a bulk of the reservations for the night of the event and there are a vastly lower amount of rooms before and after.

Help the cause by spreading the word about our community and our event.

No. I need a bulk of the reservations for the night of the event and there are a vastly lower amount of rooms before and after.

Help the cause by spreading the word about our community and our event.

Curious - what percentage of attendees go you need at PH for things to work out? should have a few first timers in tow this year, I will twist their arms to book @ PH..

Thanks! This answered one of my questions. The other was in reference to the block of rooms selling out only.
If we meet our room night quota, that won't prohibit folks from still reserving a room at the group rate, if they need one. We would simply ask the PH to add more rooms at our group rate. So there shouldn't be a need for any changes other than that.

If we meet our room night quota, that won't prohibit folks from still reserving a room at the group rate, if they need one. We would simply ask the PH to add more rooms at our group rate. So there shouldn't be a need for any changes other than that.
Thank you; answers complete. The answer is no, as I interpret it. Again, thanks for answering the question.

Thank you; answers complete. The answer is no, as I interpret it. Again, thanks for answering the question.

If you think you can make it, there's an incentive to book it. If you can't commit so early and it's an economic disadvantage to do it, do not. :)

This is a warning to @cencal83406: if I have to pick you up at the airport again this year, I'm refusing to drop you off at the Travelodge. You'll go the PH, you cheap bastard! ;)

Man, are you guys clueless or what. Who got an early ticket? Me. Who booked at the preferred hotel? Me.

And FYI if you dropped me at PH it's still a 5 min walk to Travelodge haha.

See you guys IN the proper hotel :D

Back