2 in the oven!!!!

Stone Cold

For those that remember, my wife and I have been trying to have children for a long time. She was pregnant a little over a year ago, and ended up miscarrying.

I am pleased to announce we are expecting twins. We do not know, nor do we want to know the sexes. That will be the only surprise of this pregnancy. It was our last shot at infertility treatment, as it was very expensive, and worse, extremely rough on my wife's body. The miracle has finally happened, and we are exstatic (sp?)!!!!

She is 16 weeks, 2 days as of today, and due on 12 Mar, if she can go that long. So, on top of quitting a job to network, I've had this going on, and everything has worked out better than I could have ever dreamed!!!

I just finally thought I'd share. We have two healthy babies growing, and all ultrasounds are great. Everything is working like it's supposed to.

Time for some Greek food!!!:D

Hey man, congrats!

Now go get you some baklava, brotha!

Twins!

How wonderful, and after so very much to go through to get a healthy viable set of twins! Congrats :)

My cousin went through a similar issue, she was able to conceive but not maintain a pregnancy, finally ending up with fertility treatments & all sorts of medical "assistance" to bring their set of beautiful fraternal twin girls into the world. They're 6 now, and rambunctious as can be. They were joined by an unexpected and surprise little brother a year later.... :D

For those that remember, my wife and I have been trying to have children for a long time. She was pregnant a little over a year ago, and ended up miscarrying.

I am pleased to announce we are expecting twins. We do not know, nor do we want to know the sexes. That will be the only surprise of this pregnancy. It was our last shot at infertility treatment, as it was very expensive, and worse, extremely rough on my wife's body. The miracle has finally happened, and we are exstatic (sp?)!!!!

She is 16 weeks, 2 days as of today, and due on 12 Mar, if she can go that long. So, on top of quitting a job to network, I've had this going on, and everything has worked out better than I could have ever dreamed!!!

I just finally thought I'd share. We have two healthy babies growing, and all ultrasounds are great. Everything is working like it's supposed to.

Good things happen to good people!!! Congrats buddy!!! My wife and I wish you, your wife, and your kids the very, very best.

Uh-oh!!! TWINS! :panic: I can relate having gone through the same problems as your wife before having my 3 kids. I, like you, was blessed with twins. They are identical twins girls who are almost 15.
Any questions you or your wife have---please PM me and I'd be happy to iimpart my "twin" wisdom. :)
Congrats, again....

Joe,

Congrats! Good things happen to good people.

Wishing your wife and you the very best!:bandit:

Good work man!!! lol That's so awesome. We're gonna have little JC babies running around everywhere! Do you guys know what you're having yet? Honestly that was one of the most exciting days of my life. I'm really happy for you, congrats! :nana2:

Good work man!!! lol That's so awesome. We're gonna have little JC babies running around everywhere! Do you guys know what you're having yet? Honestly that was one of the most exciting days of my life. I'm really happy for you, congrats! :nana2:

Rock on to the JC babies.:nana2:

uuuhhhhh....oops. I didn't read good! lol Sorry. I think that's awesome when people wait, I thought about it, but I'm just so impatient.

Thanks everybody for the well-wishes and congrats. We are very happy where we are in life right now. If you had asked me how things were, I would have had a much different outlook on life 4 months ago!!!

Congrats:nana2: Enjoy the suprise. My wife and I chose not to find out the sexes of our children. It is like opening the best present in the world....

Back