2 in the oven!!!!

Good work man!!! lol That's so awesome. We're gonna have little JC babies running around everywhere! Do you guys know what you're having yet? Honestly that was one of the most exciting days of my life. I'm really happy for you, congrats! :nana2:

Just wait till the baby actually arrives! I can honestly say they were the two most amazing, awe-inspiring, miraculous days I have ever had. You won't believe the feelings you will have when the little one comes into this world. Here's to you and Stone Cold and your future pilots!!

Great News! :rawk:

Congrats, that is such wonderful news! Don't forget to rub her feet lots, especially when they get all swollen...

Just as an update for everybody, we lost both babies last night. Both were still-born. They just didn't have a chance. They were not developed enough. Zachary Joseph was born first. Then Kyle (middle name to be determined) was born. I am still in Kiev, and heading home here in a few minutes.

I will be off the forums for a while, and going home to take care of my wife. I will check back eventually. I know I have a good support team here, and want to thank all for the well-wishes. I will be back...

Oh Joe I'm so sorry..... There just aren't words......

Know that we're thinking of you.

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers at this extremely difficult time. :(

Joe, I am so, so, sorry to hear that. I know the both of you worked so hard to get there. Go home, take care of yourselves, and come back when you can. Pass along our condolences to your wife.

HI Joe,
I am so sorry to hear what happens. My families prayers are with you and your wife. Let me know if I can help you with anything. Take care!

My friend, I feel awful. I truly am heartbroken for you and your wife. I am so sorry. I had no idea until I saw the picture on facebook. I am so sorry.

Back