1st Class Experience

The first class physical is a breeze. Just had mine performed yesterday by our very own My Flight Surgeon. It was very straight forward.

this is how it went:

I was running late. The I10 interchange coming from the 51 sucks even at 2 in the afternoon. Somehow I managed to only get there a minute late and was greeted by the nurse(who was very polite and personable) I filled out a form and as soon as I sat down I was called into a room where I was weighed. Then I pee'd in a cup.

I was moved into the next room where the nurse performed the vision test(20/20 YAY!!). then she took my blood pressure.

I was then moved to another room where Dr. Forred was waiting. I sat down and he looked at my ears and throat. shined a light in my eyes (maybe to see if they dilate) He also checked my peripheral vision and did that test that the cops do with the pen. He poked at my glands and throat and that was about it. Super easy and fast. He even printed out my student cert and medical on the spot.

And this is where the plug comes!!

If you're in the Phoenix area, I would highly recommend the doc for your exam. Very professional, courteous, and fast. I was in and out within 25 minutes.:)

Back