dasleben

That's just, like, your opinion, man
While the rest of us out on the north/south WATRS tracks just love hearing you guys discuss the latest contract LOA, or talk about which gate you'll meet up for corn dogs at in CLT, some of us are trying to get info about where the weather is ahead on the track. For the love of god, stop clogging up the oceanic air-to-air. :)

Thanks, jerks! ;)

Lotsa non-ETOPS narrowbodies on those routes too, sir! JetBluuuuuuuue pretty much has a corner on that market. :)
#mainlinepilotproblems

Sarcasm slightly. I need to glance at the AIM and remind self what the proper air-air frequency is.

This post is brought to you by Beta. Beta: chicks dig it.

While the rest of us out on the north/south WATRS tracks just love hearing you guys discuss the latest contract LOA, or talk about which gate you'll meet up for corn dogs at in CLT, some of us are trying to get info about where the weather is ahead on the track. For the love of god, stop clogging up the oceanic air-to-air. :)

Thanks, jerks! ;)

"Hay, who you flyin' wit?"

"What type of airPLANE that?"

"Where'r you goin'?"

"What time you get in"

(Random song)

Shut the hell up and get an iPad, folks.

Thanks, jerks! ;)

To add,
"What's the name of that bar near the hotel?"

"Do we get a discount at the xxxxxxxx?"

"I got that overnight on my next trip, can't wait."

STFU!!!!!!!!

To add,
"What's the name of that bar near the hotel?"

"Do we get a discount at the xxxxxxxx?"

"I got that overnight on my next trip, can't wait."

STFU!!!!!!!!

Oh, we got a full lecture last night on Delta's new scope language, including how many large RJs are allowed, and how many currently exist in the system. Right at about the halfway point in his seminar, we got SELCAL'd about a convective SIGMET along our route of flight (obviously not unexpected in the west Atlantic this time of year). Being that 123.45 was tied up for some time though, we couldn't figure out who else was on L454 ahead of us going through it.

Were you headed to S. America?

Next time tell Leroy to have a coke and a smile and STFU. Editorial comments over 123.45 are for the lonely.

Sent from my TRS-80

Yup, and will do!

There ya go!

I think of 121.5 as "mayday mayday" and 123.45 as "pan pan".

STHU, no one cares keep your mouth shut unless you need something and we're all there to help. But if you're pissy-pants over something that doesn't involve the "collective", STFU.

Sent from my TRS-80

Back