12 additional CRJ900s for XJT

OMG, 7 legs a day? My last week long pairing only had 8 legs total. How do you guys do it?

960b83c436e34f5ea4a1e5c7e6d5191e.jpg

This thread has been the source of a fair amount of amusement while I'm cooped up in a hotel room.

Apparently these -900s really are the 9E planes. Our management came out earlier this week and said that they'll start leaving our fleet in December.

Since it was mentioned, there were no scheduled seven leg days or reduced rest overnights for the trips being used at ASA this month. I'll know the details of our December pairings middle of tomorrow. We have worked hard and made a lot of progress with the Company and have been successful in not having any seven leg days or reduced rest trips over the past few months.

Since it was mentioned, there were no scheduled seven leg days or reduced rest overnights for the trips being used at ASA this month. I'll know the details of our December pairings middle of tomorrow. We have worked hard and made a lot of progress with the Company and have been successful in not having any seven leg days or reduced rest trips over the past few months.

Good work! I see you're running over to the 700/900 as well in March

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Trip7 said:
Good work! I see you're running over to the 700/900 as well in March

Yup, looks like a good time to make the move if I wanted to still have a good QOL in Atlanta.

I don't quite think the 200 has much of a future in Atlanta, well, actually - 200 will still be in Atlanta, but to what magnitude we don't know. May not be a big one.

Was the right time to pull the trigger on a change.

Yup, looks like a good time to make the move if I wanted to still have a good QOL in Atlanta.

I don't quite think the 200 has much of a future in Atlanta, well, actually - 200 will still be in Atlanta, but to what magnitude we don't know. May not be a big one.

Was the right time to pull the trigger on a change.

Same reasoning here too, looking forward to it.

Back