$100 hamburgers or weekend trips from DFW area?

Checkout was stress free. So far we’ve flown to Sulphur Springs, Bridgeport, and Cedar Mills for food. Cedar Mills was the coolest by far!

Oh man that’s lovely! Got any pointers for 3T0? I’ll probably fly up and check it out next weekend.

OUN has a great breakfast and it'd be a nice place to tailgate and catch some football. Fayetteville, AR is really nice and Drake Field used to be great, but I haven't been back since Millionair was kicked out though I loved the area. A lot of people love HOT, but I've only ever stopped for fuel and the airport was nice. LFT is a really cool little town and might be a fun place to catch Mardi Gras or Festival International or just get yourself some good seafood as they've got a great spot for po boys called Old Tyme Grocery.

Oh man that’s lovely! Got any pointers for 3T0? I’ll probably fly up and check it out next weekend.

It was crowded so overfly first and see if there is a parking spot available. If the wind is out of the south those trees at the east end make landings pretty sporty. Have fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back