Weather in Vegas?

Maximilian_Jenius

Super User
Phoenix and Vegas have similar weather. Been kinda cold here the past couple of nights. Last night was down in to the 30's!

Yea, the east coasties will probably laugh but for use left coast peeps, man that's pretty cold.

What would be a good dressing attire, sweaters?

Last year at 9FI I had on a sweater and a jean jacket and man, I was freezing. Hope not a repeat. Vegas pees, what's up?

P.S. No promises, but yes the starch might be coming again this year!

Like clockwork....Maxie will be there in his sweater and knit Kango.....:bandit:

:yup:

Its pretty close to PHX weather this time of year. 70s during the day and 50s at night. 50 degrees is like winter to us desert living folk though.

<p>
You pansy.
</p>
<p>&nbsp;</p>

I went to the mall saturday night and the temp gauge in the car indicated 68 as I parked. I'm walking towards the door and people were wearing full on winter coats. My blood thinned pretty quickly when I moved out here but not that much.

I went to the mall saturday night and the temp gauge in the car indicated 68 as I parked. I'm walking towards the door and people were wearing full on winter coats. My blood thinned pretty quickly when I moved out here but not that much.

...it was ####ing cold Garden State boy!!!

Good ole Maxie & his ironing stories!
779b0c5b.gif
779b0c5b.gif
779b0c5b.gif

Good ole Maxie & his ironing stories!
779b0c5b.gif
779b0c5b.gif
779b0c5b.gif

'05......Having dinner over at the MGM with Doug, Kristie, ESF, and some others....Max got a water spot and has to go back to the hotel to get a new, ironed, dry shirt.......... :panic:

...lol, that will never die will it! :laff:

that along with.......

At the same dinner, the conversation went:

Max: I don't know, let me check my wallet.
(Max takes out a wallet the size of a small brick)

Jim: Max....Have you ever thought about a man bag? :D

that along with.......

At the same dinner, the conversation went:

Max: I don't know, let me check my wallet.
(Max takes out a wallet the size of a small brick)

Jim: Max....Have you ever thought about a man bag? :D

Still have the wallet too. Think I'll ask the bf to get me a new wallet for a stocking stuffer the holiday season!

Just go for the man bag!:D

Get the man bag, Max. Sheesh! :)

Or fully evolve and do the credit card money clip thing. All you really need is an ID, some cash and perhaps an ATM card!

Sometimes, I think you have purse envy! :sarcasm:

'05......Having dinner over at the MGM with Doug, Kristie, ESF, and some others....Max got a water spot and has to go back to the hotel to get a new, ironed, dry shirt.......... :panic:

3 years on the boards and I just hear this story... :)

It took Max about 20min to find what to wear at the last NJC.

Back