Weather in Vegas?

Moi? Not I! ;)

Just get the purse, bro, we all know you and no one would bat an eye anyway.

"Look! Max has a purse! SHOCKER!"

Moi? Not I! ;)

Just get the purse, bro, we all know you and no one would bat an eye anyway.

"Look! Max has a purse! SHOCKER!"

It's not a purse, but a man bag....

jep-albums-flying-pictures-what-else-picture695-manbag.jpg

BTW, did you really get an email from "me"? I seriously didn't send one.

How's a satchel any less gay than a purse, man? :)

Because, they go over the shoulder, the shoulder and across your chest. Not only on your shoulder. And, it's not gay, it's fashionable!!!

BTW, did you really get an email from "me"? I seriously didn't send one.

If you didn't send it, then I suspect JEP, lol! I'ts just to ironic that I talk about a designer handbag and only a few minutes later I have an email in my box about get a free designer handbag!!!

Heres the email: Edit, didn't come out too well!

www.handbagtestpanel.com

untitled_7

sorry big fella....wasn't I. I don't haev your hotmail addy. I just copied the LV bag. And for the small sum of $1,000 you too can have it.....

Max, if you bring a man-bag, can i put my pair of extra shoes in it? my feet wear out so quick when it comes to "looking" fashionable...it's not comfortable. HAHA

I'm going to wear a sweater this time around cuz i remember last year, it was absolutely cold (to me) and if we end up on the outside patio again, it gets pretty darn windy.

Max, if you bring a man-bag, can i put my pair of extra shoes in it? my feet wear out so quick when it comes to "looking" fashionable...it's not comfortable. HAHA

I'm going to wear a sweater this time around cuz i remember last year, it was absolutely cold (to me) and if we end up on the outside patio again, it gets pretty darn windy.

If it gets cold we should have an ugly sweater party with hot chocolate and peppermint... schnapps... please...

hand-knit-sweater.jpg

and

Creamy-Hot-Chocolate_413.jpg

yummy.

ummm no...i'm not hauling any ugly sweaters to vegas! all my stuff is going to be cute and boobielicious. ugly sweaters only hide the goodness :D

Back