Hoover Dam Tour (Sign-up)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
Hoover Dam tour is set for Tuesday at 2PM...

I think (?) bobdduck is the contact for this tour.

Transportation is needed

Hrmmm i think ill be down to go. I'm trying to keep myself in all the activities i can, since i cant hit the clubs with you guys and the bars. And leave my "night life" to my private fun.

Question--how long is the tour?

I'm in the plane so I can't look it up but if you google it there is a pretty good description on their website. I think its 2 hours plus probably an hour drive their and back.

I'm in the plane so I can't look it up but if you google it there is a pretty good description on their website. I think its 2 hours plus probably an hour drive their and back.

ground stop.....? phl.....?

Thanks for the info! I'll look it up when I get a chance. It's nice to know I won't be the only Hoover Dam tour "virgin." :p

Thanks for the info! I'll look it up when I get a chance. It's nice to know I won't be the only Hoover Dam tour "virgin." :p

Hoover Dam Visitor Center

The first Dam Tour is offered at 9:30 a.m. (Pacific Time); tours continue every half hour throughout the day until 4:00 p.m.This tour is offered on a first come-first served basis (only 20 people allowed on each tour), and lasts about one hour. The route requires over a mile of walking on concrete or similar hard surfaces.
Category
Price
Adults, Seniors, Juniors, U.S. Military & Dependents $30.00

Too bad it's not the same damn tour as it was before 9/11. It used to be the "hard hat tour" and you had unbelievable access to the damn. Now the tour is just an abbreviated version, but still worth it.

Have fun!

Please make sure you vote in the poll... it's the only way for me to really verify and make sure you're on the sign up list. :)

Back