Hoover Dam Tour (Sign-up)

Hahaha i dont know man. I NEED to wear those once i'm in the city of sin. What happens in vegas stays in vegas right?[/quote]

Nope. What happens in Vegas finds its way onto someone's digital camera or cell phone then finds its way onto the internet for the world to see.

;)

Just an FYI that the tour was changed to 2PM on Tuesday.

Meet in the Registration Lobby of the Sahara

If we decide to stay through Tuesday and not leave on Tuesday, we will go on the tour. We will have a car and can help with transportation.

The folks that are listed as tentative on this tour need to give us a go or no-go....that way, we can make sure transportation is covered for everyone who is going.

Bigey
JEP
mpenguin1
pedro
Qgar
Rocketman99
wildfreightess

would you please revisit and let us know whether you are still tentative, a go or a no-go?

Just a reminder also that the start time changed to 1PM on Tuesday. Ethan, where do you want everyone to meet? and is there enough transportation available?

The folks that are listed as tentative on this tour need to give us a go or no-go....that way, we can make sure transportation is covered for everyone who is going.

Bigey
JEP
mpenguin1
pedro
Qgar
Rocketman99
wildfreightess

would you please revisit and let us know whether you are still tentative, a go or a no-go?

Just a reminder also that the start time changed to 1PM on Tuesday. Ethan, where do you want everyone to meet? and is there enough transportation available?

No-Go for JEP.....

Put me down as a GO for the dam. I can take 3 more with me in my car (or 2, since i'm not sure if Pedro is going).

I'm sorry but I have to stay tentative until Sunday comes. If there's still a ride for me on Tuesday when/if I get there great. If not, well I'll try to work something out or do it another time.

I'm sorry but I have to stay tentative until Sunday comes. If there's still a ride for me on Tuesday when/if I get there great. If not, well I'll try to work something out or do it another time.

If the tours work out, I will be there, so, you & Qgar can ride with me, nothing like a car full of New Yorkers:rawk:

Oh hell, I guess now I'm gonna have to be "sick" once I get there to make sure I can stay! Can't miss that one...

Now I just have to still be able to get there.

Bigey
JEP
mpenguin1
pedro
Qgar
Rocketman99
wildfreightess

Kristie

I listed myself as tentative as I wanted to make sure that the tours were confirmed, & I will have a car....

Back