Noob Section pls!

Raydon

First and foremost...I'm NOT bashing our beloved future junior and senior members who may very well some day be the next ATLTRACON or George Dubya...

....buuuuut it kinda seems like the general census is that noob questions have been deemed abhorations of the ATC area and I was wondering if maybe we should make a new section for honest yet uninformed questions that may or may not cause flameups.. to keep them separate from the rest of the hardcore blatherings we like to call "informational" threads... or.. "pie rooms" as I'm starting to call them myself.

this place should be free of flame.. just a little safe haven for our newest hatchlings to roost in..

what do you guys think?

what.........can we get a section where you & you alone post...:panic:
then you can respond to yourself.

gotta vote nay on this..... i like noobs... They make me feel like I have done something.....when in reality...I have just waited longer.

what.........can we get a section where you & you alone post...:panic:
then you can respond to yourself.

gotta vote nay on this..... i like noobs... They make me feel like I have done something.....when in reality...I have just waited longer.

ooh that was a zinger!

The wait continues... i have to admit my bordome was more than half the reason I posted this.. i don't really even care either way! :panic:

I think the one of the reasons for creating sub forums was to make it easier for newbies and others to find informatoin. I could be mistaken:D

Strange picture Wyopoke.. that isn't you is it. Cuz you never really struck me as the dainty type.

i really hope this is as political as it ever gets in these forums..

ooh hey I'd like to nominate this thread as most useless thread EVER.. should I start another poll? lol ;)

This is a thread where members come to BS..........yeah another poll please:sarcasm:

I guess you haven't paid a visit to the Lavatory yet, it is very political.

maybe if threads stayed on topic it'd be easier to find info and the search nazis could finally shut it.

I think the one of the reasons for creating sub forums was to make it easier for newbies and others to find informatoin. I could be mistaken:D
precisely....we're not gonna separate the newbies from the experienced...that would be an ineffective way for the new folks to join in the fun and learn something.

the possibility of threads staying on topic...even in the pilot sections are oh, about 8% at best. threads always go off topic, it's just something you have to expect and then ask for the thread to be kept on topic as you go along.

Back