US Airways Mainline Flowthrough Meeting

JaceTheAce

So does anyone know any details about the meeting that was scheduled for July 25th and 26th in Phoenix about US Airways mainline flowthrough for the wholly-owned carriers Piedmont and PSA? I'm wondering if it actually occurred.

Seems like this topic would be on the far back burner for US Airways with the state of the airline industry and the US Airways furloughs.

So does anyone know any details about the meeting scheduled for July 25th and 26th in Phoenix about US Airways mainline flowthrough for the wholly-owned carriers Piedmont and PSA?

Seems like this topic would be on the far back burner for US Airways with the state of the airline industry.

I can tell you this, the date has come and gone.... :D

How's about you call your Rep and ask them?:)

Because half of the reps dont know either? :) Why work on a flowthrough when there are by far other important things to address.... banging my head about right now and have been since this continues to get attention.... ARGH!

Jace...call your base union rep. I think the meeting has few different parts at different places. ;)

So people WANT to still flow through to US Airways considering the uSAPa "We agree to binding arbitration until we disagree with the arbitrator" business?

Really?

:whatever:

I've yet to see a "flow through" agreement of benefit to regional pilots. Usually they amount to a "trickle-up" - "flush-back" arrangement.

YMMV

I don't care what the flow through agreement entails, all I want is for it to happen so I can get recalled to PSA. Right now unless mainline changes its mind, there will be 300 pilots furloughed in September and flowthrough won't make a hell of difference anyway.

I disagree. The flow-through agreement that Mesaba has with NWA is a very good agreement.

Has the rubber met the road yet? I doubt it.....

We'll see what happens when times get tight and the "jobs" grab begins...

BTW, how's that agreement going to hold up after the merger?

The one that we had at Continental Express was pretty good. 973 pilots flowed to CAL because of it. That's the reason we had 1.5 year jet upgrades pre-911 when everywhere else was running three years to jet captain.

When there was a flow-back 450 CAL pilots came back which furloughed 383 Express pilots for two and a half years. 100 CAL pilots were too junior to flow-back and were furloughed to the street.

Originally Posted by Polar742
Has the rubber met the road yet? I doubt it.....

We'll see what happens when times get tight and the "jobs" grab begins...

BTW, how's that agreement going to hold up after the merger?
It's protected in the event of a merger, as is the Compass agreement.

And we already had 13 people flow. The beauty of ours is only what goes up can go down.

I don't care what the flow through agreement entails, all I want is for it to happen so I can get recalled to PSA. Right now unless mainline changes its mind, there will be 300 pilots furloughed in September and flowthrough won't make a hell of difference anyway.

Something that a lot of people don't understand is the tide ebbs both ways, that is we can flow up and they can flow down. If we work this out there's a good chance you'd be on the street even longer.

Something that a lot of people don't understand is the tide ebbs both ways, that is we can flow up and they can flow down. If we work this out there's a good chance you'd be on the street even longer.

That's why I don't care if it happens or not. If I recall from my limited PSA knowledge, didn't PSA get screwed last time too, taking a bunch of J4J guys that crewed the seniority list for PSA regulars and we got nothing but "preferential" hiring?

Back