Ny Pepc Fol

I thought you guys were joking about the tattoos part. Why do they need to know all of that? That's not medical (unless they just want to know IF you have any, to know if you're at risk for Hepatitis). Any females on this thread want to chime in on what they did? (Just in case it's different frome me)

I don't think they'll need us women to turn and cough...lol! :laff:

Female here!!!:p The only thing they did was listen to my breathing, test my knees for reflexes, and then the EKG.

Blood Pressure? Urine Sample?
Well, that is all they did in the actual "physical examination" part, you know, where you have to put on a paper shirt and sit on the Dr.'s table.

Earliler in the day I went into a room with 2 other people and they tested hearing. Then later they tested vision & blood pressure. For the vision test, it was a machine like they have at the DMV.

Oh ya, and another section of the PEPC is a drug test....and that is when they take your urine.

Ive been to the Quad Cities Airport a number of times, I would try to live on the Iowa side if I were you, because there are some rough areas in Moline and Rock Island. (rough by Iowa standards)

That is what I was trying to debate. The only difference I noticed from first glance were the tax rates. Illinois has a lower tax rate but then again I need to decide do I want more money in my pocket or stay alive!:sarcasm:

I have not been to that part of Illinois/Iowa so thanks for the suggestion.

That is what I was trying to debate. The only difference I noticed from first glance were the tax rates. Illinois has a lower tax rate but then again I need to decide do I want more money in my pocket or stay alive!:sarcasm:

I have not been to that part of Illinois/Iowa so thanks for the suggestion.

That part of Iowa is infinitely better than IL across the river.

Called today. Got confirmation on my FOL! was told to expect my written one in the mail any day and scheduled for a class date for oct 21st.
Now its time to party!
:nana2:

Called today. Got confirmation on my FOL! was told to expect my written one in the mail any day and scheduled for a class date for oct 21st.
Now its time to party!
:nana2:

I'm assuming you mean they called you? (and not you called the FAA)...

wow! alot of assuming in here. should i post what my favorite color is to so you don't assume pink? :sarcasm:

AVP - Is terminal

"Called Today." As in I was curious and I picked up the phone input a ten digit number and asked politely a few questions.

Just be patient, there isn't any new En-route classes listed, and unless its past 6 weeks i wouldn't be to stressed. After all at the pepc, we were told to allow 2-6 weeks for FOL to schedule for OKC. And if we had any questions to call and contact....

So i'm going to assume since there isn't any New En-route classes scheduled, they are probably processing terminal first.

Patience still two weeks left in that 2-6 week window.

To everyone that has received an FOL congrats! and those that havent yet just be patient I'm sure its coming. Hope to finally meet some of you in OKC.

Back