More June Photos

CK

Avionics in the 182
81november.jpg

Main ramp at Dover
c5satdover.jpg

Three C17s and a Kalitta Falcon 20. Sadly that Falcon is loading a fallen soldier for his final flight home. All killed soldiers come to the morg at Dover and are taken home by Kalitta. The number of flights have dropped from three to four a day a year ago to three or four a week now.
c17satdover.jpg

The best TAS I have seen out of the 425 in level flight
goinfast.jpg

I couldn't find any one who wanted turbine time!
lonly.jpg

Hey Mr Carter....
mrcarter.jpg

Yay for thunderstorms, 1:20 flight took over 2 hours.
tstorms.jpg

Verticle Profile view of the storms directly over the airport
vpradar.jpg

Lancaster, PA
lancasterpa.jpg

Alex.

GREAT pics!!

My favourite one was the one of the radio stack. Just the thought of all that technology in a plane that size is..nothing short of awesome.

This is probably my favourite forum here on JC.

Robbie

Ill second that. Everytime I see his photos I get jealous.
Alex, you just may have one of the best aviation jobs out there. :)

What are you smoking? All Alex is doing is flying a little sissy prop around, Making trips up and down the eastern seaboard, and visiting (so called) cool airports while making money/building hours on top of it. Do you really think that is a good job? ugh:rolleyes:

Extreme :sarcasm: :D I envy you too Alex!

The thing is I don't just look at your pictures once. I scroll down while looking at them, than go right back to the top and do it all again. The fine detail allows me to find cool stuff everytime. Basically, the point I'm getting at is I hate you. ;) Thanks for sharing.

The thing is I don't just look at your pictures once. I scroll down while looking at them, than go right back to the top and do it all again. The fine detail allows me to find cool stuff everytime. Basically, the point I'm getting at is I hate you. ;) Thanks for sharing.

Me too, but hey, he has a really nice camera. Don't expect to see this kind of detail from those little silver rectangle-shaped contraptions.

Back