Envoy Hiring

Hey @Derg , can we just ban this fool already? There's enough other forums that contain pages upon pages of Dacuj's drivel and foolishness.

Why? Do you have something against free speech? Why should one voice be silenced but others be allowed to freely state their opinion? I thought this was the point of the forums. You could certainly block me and better yet, why bother responding to me at all like you did?

Why? Do you have something against free speech? Why should one voice be silenced but others be allowed to freely state their opinion? I thought this was the point of the forums. You could certainly block me and better yet, why bother responding to me at all like you did?

Ive been around a bit and while I dont claim to be a constitutional scholar Im pretty sure 'free speech' doesnt necessarily apply If theres any question on that check out @mikecweb signature line. That should answer your questions on free speech.

Your point? Who cares? No cadet is going to walk away from AA so this is a mute point.

When the annunciator goes red but fails to make a noise, it's "mute". It's probably not "moot", but just half broken. Act accordingly

Someone I know said “he was one of the worst pilots at Envoy.“ I guess that accounts for the overcompensation that he’s somebody important.
Yes, but you have heard of him.
CBCD49A3-EBCC-42C3-9BE7-A9ACAFE73AB2.gif

It's like obvious troll doesn't know he's obvious...

He was reading a book about Navy SEALS while talking about a movie with Navy SEALS and I asked him if he was a Navy SEAL and he said no.

Then he told me to watch the movie, which I did on the layover, and when I told him about it the next day he was very excited.

“What did you think!?”

“I thought that movie sucked! Those guys couldn’t act for nothing!” (The actors playing the SEALS were real life Navy SEALS)

He was displeased.

Back