NJC 2021

Slight correction to my prior eagerness: If Vegas is still requiring masks in October, I won’t be there. I really hope they aren’t.
Really? After everything that has happened this last year and you’re going to stand on principle over a “mask?”
Why not just wear something like this guy and come join the party?
1616496751656.png

For those Caesar's rewards members, they have a bunch of sales/deals going on right now for their properties in Vegas, check them out under the deals tab when you login to Caesars Rewards site.

For those Caesar's rewards members, they have a bunch of sales/deals going on right now for their properties in Vegas, check them out under the deals tab when you login to Caesars Rewards site.

To the honorable gentlemen from Canada. I heard somewhere, that there are some hotels with a $40 a night rate.

Dude - i am so stoked. Got my hotel booked at the linq as per the usual last saturday. Can't wait to see all you degenerates. Especially NOvemberEchos' beard

I should probably book my room in the coming weeks. Hopefully by October I’ll have enough hotel points built up for a decent discount.

Or I don’t do something absurd like ending up in class for a regional during October... :D

Back