Breeze Airways

It only took JetBlue 12 years, right?

tenor (1).gif

Aren't UPS and Hawaiian paying really poor year 1 wages still? Granted year 1 to year 2 is a massive spike. At breeze your earning potential is severely limited and saying you're going for the long term investment.....

I'm not sure. I think the way the industry is now, the juggernauts are too powerful than decades ago. Granted the business model they're trying won't compete much with legacies or majors, but how long until it does? I don't wanna go against Southwest, United, Delta.... Etc... No thanks.

I did apply at the beginning of this pandemic but didn't get a call. Wonder how many apps have 175/195 type already and if they even bother touching legacy/major guys & gals with recall.

Aren't UPS and Hawaiian paying really poor year 1 wages still? Granted year 1 to year 2 is a massive spike. At breeze your earning potential is severely limited and saying you're going for the long term investment.....

I'm not sure. I think the way the industry is now, the juggernauts are too powerful than decades ago. Granted the business model they're trying won't compete much with legacies or majors, but how long until it does? I don't wanna go against Southwest, United, Delta.... Etc... No thanks.

I did apply at the beginning of this pandemic but didn't get a call. Wonder how many apps have 175/195 type already and if they even bother touching legacy/major guys & gals with recall.
$50 to $192 at brown. Not great first year but second is pretty good.

In this economy I wouldn't count on finding a non-flying job that pays more than $36,000/ year.
You can easily make more than that doing Doordash, demand is endless right now if you live in a big city where people have tech jobs or other work from home positions.

Last edited:
You can easily make more than that doing Doordash, demand is endless right now if you live in a big city where people have tech jobs or other work from home positions.

Interesting, I'm honestly surprised you can even make 5 figures delivering for DoorDash. I've heard they're mostly a scam and treat their drivers like dirt, issues with credit card "tips" not actually going to the driver, etc. Any idea how many hours a week those making $36,000/ year deliver? I assume it must be a lot.

Back