Breeze Airways

Nikle994

For those interested, information surrounding Breeze Airways hiring minimums, fleet types, and pilot pay scales can be found on airlinepilotcareers.com/breeze-airways.

Wow, the pay really leaves a lot to be desired.
11A08300-29E0-48B4-9519-ED2E32B28592.png

That pay is pathetic.

I mean it's a tough time to start an airline and all....

I wonder if those were going to be the pay scales if 2020 hadn't gone all 2020. I guess it would have attracted some regional pilots looking to make the next step, but....yeah.

I wonder if those were going to be the pay scales if 2020 hadn't gone all 2020. I guess it would have attracted some regional pilots looking to make the next step, but....yeah.

Nah, it’s actually a great time to start an airline. You don’t plan on making money initially anyway. Now the guy has all the cheap labor he could want. People will unfortunately still fall over one another to make garbage. Before corona they would have actually had to compete for pilots.

Tough time to start an airline? No way, it's actually a great time to start an airline. Now, starting to work for a new airline is a different story...

Beats $0 which is the reality for thousands of pilots. Sadly with the pandemic and several airlines already shut down this year, there won’t be any shortage of applicants.

I wish you weren't correct, but you are. I just hope that the mid- to long-term is lucrative for those that accept the job in these economic conditions. If Breeze succeeds, they'll have phenomenal seniority in the better half of a decade.

Between Compass and ExpressJet you have 800+ 170/190 typed pilots at your disposal for 18 planes. Supply and demand unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Between Compass and ExpressJet you have 800+ 170/190 typed pilots at your disposal for 18 planes. Supply and demand unfortunately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Through in something like 1200 AA furloughs...a good number of which could be flows that were, not that long ago, flying the 170.

How many can afford to start over at $36k though? Sure, a job is a job, but there’s a certain point where going to work at a non-flying job makes more sense.

In this economy I wouldn't count on finding a non-flying job that pays more than $36,000/ year. That may not sound like much but it's probably more than you'd earn in most jobs that someone with no recent experience in the field would be likely to get. Right now there are millions of Americans making $0/ year and it's only getting worse thanks to the current surge of Covid cases.

Back