Why I Left an Airline Pilot Career

You would get a lot less crap from people on JC if you'd stop referring to JC as "You all" or "JC people" and start including yourself with words like "us" and "we." You tend to separate yourself (textually) from the community you post regularly in. It's....disingenuous, I think, whether or not it is intentional.
Or calling everyone here the R word multiple times and flying off the handle with personal insults. I’d say it’s kind of intentional.

one out of five old man. one out of five.
Well, this one made me chuckle: “...trust the science and recommendations, except for sunscreen, cancer is fake, giant plot to experiment on people.”

Might still be a struggle to get to 20% though.

Or calling everyone here the R word multiple times and flying off the handle with personal insults. I’d say it’s kind of intentional.

You forget the R Word started with socially. Which seems to be going around honestly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, certainly it's allowable if he would identify with a whole other group more, but if the other group didn't like airplanes then this one would be a close second. Asking for a friend, will take answers off air.

Without airplanes and paychecks, a lot of pilots would basically be your unhinged Druncle saying crazy shhh at Thanksgiving after drinking 15 Coors Lights.

The Airbus says "retard, retard" when landing.

We refer to the CA side FMC as the "master" and the FO side FMC as the "slave."

I'm surprised there hasn't been a SJW push to change master/slave language in the computer coding world.

I'm surprised there hasn't been a SJW push to change master/slave language in the computer coding world.
I dunno if you're trying to make a funny or just really need to crack open a dictionary.

There actually is a bit of a movement to get rid of the master/slave terminology. Some real estate MLSs have recently stopped using the term "master bedroom," for example.

Back