Kalitta Air Hiring

Guys from supplemental can ride upfront if they can show a valid dispatcher license and are active on CASS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did this recently change? Ran into this issue before and was told only in the back even with license.

Welcome to the 6 new hires starting today! We are happy to have you. We are not always the most classy and good looking bunch but we are all family and support each other’s through all our issues! Lots of knowledge and backgrounds here and can’t wait to see what you all bring to the group! Congratulations

I submitted an application for Kalitta during one of their prior hiring periods. I am currently unable to apply again to this most recent posting because of my previous application. Does anyone know what I should do in this instance?

I submitted an application for Kalitta during one of their prior hiring periods. I am currently unable to apply again to this most recent posting because of my previous application. Does anyone know what I should do in this instance?
I would suggest using another email address. If you use a Gmail address, just put a period somewhere in the middle of the first part when applying. It gives you options for a new mail address and Google funnels all that mail to your current address. For instance, if your address is jimbob@gmail.com, you can do jim.bob@gmail.com.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Not sure what you mean. This is for the 3rd class we are running this year.

Will you guys be keeping this position posting up through the end of the year, looking for a 2021 class of [x] in size?

I believe so, yes. I think the class will be for January, at the earliest. I believe class size will be 6, but I'll check today and get back to you.

Look out for a 734 area code for those whom applied in the past. Phone calls for a class of 6 is going out for July start.

Back