Kalitta Air Hiring

Connie is a good gig if you can get it. Having worked a few years in the Supplemental/Flag pax & cargo world, I can honestly say that having a 747 carrying a full load of US DoD cargo and holding for weather over a not-so-friendly country really gets the pucker going. And, oh, the stories you can tell.

LOL. Diverted 180 combat ready Marines into Almaty once. That was good times. Never thought part of my job as a dispatcher would be using diplomacy to avoid an international incident.

So, does Connie still march into the dispatch office and light the place on fire on occasion? I've heard stories from some of the OGs about Connie's, ummm, motivational speeches. :)
Nah, he's a bit too old to be doing that now. Just as well, he'd probably be chewed out by his own HR department for doing so.
I've heard some excellent Connie stories from the old timers who've been here a while, though. Everyone seems to have their own Connie story.

I've been looking at their careers sight for a while with no luck. Is anyone aware of how often they tend to post dispatch openings?

Management was looking at applications today. As far as I know the posting is still live. As soon as you apply it’s available for management to review. New hire class starting next week. Depending on how many people we loose to the mainline most likely another class end of Aug beginning of September.

Management was looking at applications today. As far as I know the posting is still live. As soon as you apply it’s available for management to review. New hire class starting next week. Depending on how many people we loose to the mainline most likely another class end of Aug beginning of September.

It's not up anymore.

The posting for Flight Follower is live if anyone is interested in applying. Not sure how many will be in the next class, but I'll find out on Monday.

Sent from my SM-G988U1 using Tapatalk

Back